CE at UP is now offering an Online Programme in IT Project Management. From the implementation of new software to upgrading of existing hardware, this course will equip you with the theoretical and practical knowledge to be able to scope, plan, execute and control an information systems project.
This course runs over 20 weeks during which every delegate plays the role of an IT Project Manager. Every week different events take place in the life of the project and the project manager needs to respond to these events. The responses are evaluated and delegates are given feedback and model answers. The weekly evaluations are used to grade delegates as the course progresses.Find out more »
What will be covered?
• Deadlines for the 2013/14 Employer Tax Filing Season including the Bi-annual Submission
deadlines for the Employer Tax Filing Season 2013/14.
• How to view and clear exceptions on the Exception Report generated by Sage Pastel Payroll and HR
to eliminate rejections.
• How to generate, export and import the IRP5/IT3(a) Electronic Tax Certificates into SARS e@syFile.
• SARS e@syFile validation errors and how to correct them.
• Obtaining tax reference numbers for unregistered employees.
• Completing the EMP501 Return by utilising the EMP501 Reconciliation Report from Sage Pastel
Payroll and HR.
What is ETI (Youth Subsidy)?
The Employment Tax Incentive is an incentive mainly aimed at encouraging employers to hire young and less experienced work seekers. It will reduce your cost of hiring young people through a cost-sharing mechanism with government.
Let Sage Pastel Payroll & HR show you how to apply this subsidy to the payroll and get tax back!
With an impressive lineup of speakers, including James Caan from the popular BBC TV show, Dragon’s Den, the M2B Conference will bring together players across various industries sparking ideas that will change financial and business landscapes forever. James will share ten building blocks to build a billion rand company, providing insight into business strategies, managing risk, cash flow, funding and more.Find out more »
Webcast to give technology and best practice guidance to help organizations improve TCPA adherence, while maximizing performance. Already attracting more than 650 registrants, this 75-minute webcast will evaluate the Telephone Consumer Protection Act’s (TCPA) impact on up-selling, telemarketing and collections.Find out more »
Whether your interest is the telco cloud or the enterprise, Cloud World Forum Africa offers you an insight into the latest industry trends. Here’s 10 reasons why this is a must-attend event for anyone with an interest in cloud computing:
1. Meet over 800 senior enterprise and decision-makers
2. Hear from over 70+ expert speakers on key topics in our keynote theatre
3. Discover the latest and most innovative cloud products in our 2 day expo
4. Learn from regional and global industry case studies to give you a clearer picture of cloud computing’s role in your organisation
5. Advise and receive support from fellow industry experts
This event is aimed to gather esteemed professionals in the higher education and corporate sector to come together and discuss the ever changing role that social media plays in the lives of our African youth and therefore also in higher education, this event looks to attract over 200 professionals from all around Africa.Find out more »
LTE MENA 2014 will discuss the key issues needed to keep you ahead of the curve in this rapidly changing landscape. Over 800+ high-level attendees are expected from 40+ countries, bringing together the ecosystem to discuss a wide range of issues including; spectrum regulation, sustainable business models, innovative service provision, OTT partnership development and the technology challenges that operators continue to face.Find out more »
Contact centres are not steered to effectively integrate channels such as: voice, email, sms, fax, social media, video, internet, instant messaging, web chat, remote assist, self-service and kiosks in order to reach optimum performance levels in the industry.Find out more »