FNB has unveiled a new “benefits and rewards program” for its gold cheque account holders, offering discounts of up to 80% on uncapped ADSL accounts.
The new FNB gold cheque account rewards program will kick in on 1 July 2013 (when FNB’s annual pricing and product changes are announced), and will offer:
- Up to 80% discount on monthly uncapped ADSL data through FNB Connect;
- Up to 15% back on fuel purchases and pre-paid airtime purchases;
- Up to 400MB free monthly 3G data (only for FNB smart device clients); and
- Up to 1.2% back on shopping purchases when using your cheque card.
FNB’s gold customers already receive 2GB of free ADSL on a monthly basis and some of the other benefits, but the company’s uncapped ADSL accounts are new.
However, FNB is not showing its hand on their uncapped offer yet. “The pricing, availability and other details of our uncapped ADSL offer will be announced when the pricing changes are announced in July,” said Farren Roper, head of FNB Connect ISP and Business Operations.
FNB gold cheque account benefits and rewards program
To qualify for the new FNB gold cheque account rewards, customers must:
- Register for eBucks;
- Have an active Cheque Account in good standing;
- Have total monthly deposits of at least R5,500 into the Gold Cheque Account;
- Allow FNB to communicate to with the customer and ensure all in Contact details are updated; and
- Transact via FNB electronic channels using your own banking profile at least once a month.
Once a client meets all the qualifying criteria, they must accumulate points to determine their rewards level.