After the launch of pre-paid mobile products and services last month, 8ta today launched its contract and top-up offers.
8ta unveiled five contract offerings which range between R90 to R500 per month. More details about the new contract services here: 8ta contract packages
8ta has also launched three Internet packages which the new operator said will provide an overall superior user experience in terms of pricing and provide real-time usage information. The new data packages are as follows:
- Internet 1 – 650MB for R195 p/m
- Internet 2 – 1.5G for R280 p/m
- Internet 3 – 3.2G for R500 p/m
“8ta’s Internet packages offer peace of mind and simplicity which is driven by leading edge technology,” 8ta said in a press statement.
If a customer exceedd their data bundle size before month end, the customer will be presented with a choice, while browsing, to either:
- Continue surfing for free at a slower speed. This will be limited to 10% of the subscriber’s chosen data bundle.
- Wait until the next month to start using the service again.
- Choose to surf at out of bundle rates of 30c/18c or 15c per MB respectively.
- Purchase a once-off data bundle.
Amith Maharaj, 8ta’s Managing Executive, said, “We will connect more people and enable them to talk more. We will provide more minutes for your money than any other network. These post-paid packages are further evidence that South African mobile phone users have a real choice at last.”
New 8ta Internet contract pricing << Comments and views