GloCell has not acquired our Autopage subscriber base: Cell C

Cell C has stated that GloCell has not acquired its Autopage subscriber base.

By - February 15, 2016 Share on LinkedIn
Cell C logo on phone

Cell C has stated that GloCell has not acquired Cell C’s Autopage subscriber base, following a statement by GloCell that it had been given the go-ahead by the Competition Commission to do so.

“GloCell has not acquired the Cell C Autopage subscriber base. GloCell has been appointed as a service agent of Cell C to service the Cell C Autopage subscriber base,” said Cell C.

“GloCell will service the customers being transferred from Altech Autopage, following approval and transfer of these customers by Altech.”

GloCell previously stated that its was “pleased that the Commission has ruled in favour of the transaction”, and it looked forward to “delivering new ground-breaking personalised services” to its new subscribers.

More on Cell C

Cell C will pay you R20,000 to cancel your cellphone contract

New Cell C Pinnacle contracts launched

Share your thoughts

Join the conversation

Connect with Us

androidappletwitterfacebookgoogleplusfeednewsletter

Poll

Do you buy mobile data bundles on a monthly basis?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

More News

FNB putting you at risk of online fraud: forensic expert

iPhone 6S FNB

Forensic expert Dr David Klatzow says FNB is putting its clients at risk by sharing their banking details with third parties, and is planning a class action lawsuit against the bank for how it treats its clients.

Fire at ICASA offices – these are the sections affected

ICASA logo on glass

ICASA has confirmed that its head office in Sandton was damaged by fire this afternoon.

Why me&you mobile moves Unlimited Talk subscribers to worse packages

me&you mobile

A number of me&you mobile Unlimited Talk subscribers have complained that they were moved to a worse package without much warning.

Communications Minister welcomes SABC not showing violent protests

SABC logo on old tv

Communications Minister Faith Muthambi has welcomed the decision by the SABC to stop broadcasting violent protests.

X

Newsletter Subscription


Name
Email *
Enter the following to confirm your subscription *
Captcha image


Free MyBroadband Newsletter
Subscribe
×