Steve Jobs involved with iPhone 5 design

The Apple co-founder was involved with the design of the next generation iPhone before his death

May 18, 2012
Steve Jobs feature

Steve Jobs gave input on the design of the unannounced next generation Apple iPhone before his death, according to a report by Bloomberg.

The report cites an anonymous source, who claims the designs for the next iPhone were in the works before the release of the iPhone 4S, and before Jobs’ death late last year.

The next generation iPhone is expected to feature a larger 4-inch screen, and is due for release in October this year, according to analysts.

The next iPhone is expected to feature LTE connectivity as well as Gorilla Glass 2.

An updated Apple A-series processor may also feature in the phone, though it may not be the full quad-core A5X used in the iPad 3.

Read the full story at: Cnet.

Tags: Apple, LTE, Steve Jobs

Free Email Newsletter:
Subscribe

Shutterstock is the image partner of MyBroadband – technology images can be found here

Join the conversation

Connect with MyBB

twitterfacebookandroidappleblackberrynewsletterfeed

Poll

Have you ever lied on your CV?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

More News

Top tech specials this weekend

Sale

If you are looking for a tablet, TV, or laptop, you can save thousands of rands this weekend

Another SA iStore robbed

The five colors of the new iPhone 5C are seen after Apple Inc's media event in Cupertino, California September 10, 2013.

Another iStore was robbed in Gauteng on Friday — this time at Centurion Mall in Pretoria, police said

Finance Minister Nhlanhla Nene’s fake Facebook profiles

The loading screen of the Facebook application on a mobile phone is seen in this photo illustration taken in Lavigny May 16, 2012. REUTERS/Valentin Flauraud

There are several fake Facebook accounts purporting to be those of Finance Minister Nhlanhla Nene, his ministry said on Friday

SABC won’t be held to ransom by actors: Motsoeneng

SABC logo TV screens

The SABC will not allow itself to be held to ransom by actors, the public broadcaster’s COO Hlaudi Motsoeneng said on Friday

Free MyBroadband Newsletter:
Subscribe
X
bool(true)