Apple has announced its iOS 9.3 update, which will roll out to iPad and iPhone owners from 21 March.
The new version of Apple’s mobile operating system includes a number of new features, with the company highlighting the following:
- Night shift: Exposure to blue light in the evening can make it difficult to fall asleep at night. Night Shift automatically shifts the colour on your device’s display to the warmer end of the spectrum after sundown.
- Notes: You will now be able to protect notes using either passwords or your fingerprint.
- Health: Apple will now offer app suggestions in the Health app.
- News: iOS 9.3 will add Top Stories, based on trending topics, and Editors’ Picks.
- Education: A preview of a new suite of software designed for students, teachers, and administrators in the US.