Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Search Engines - do you really need Google?

Well the obvious answer to this question "Search Engines - do you really need Google?" is yes!

However that said there are better ones available for specific purposes, ASK for instance is a brilliant Search Engine for increasing your rankings... why? because it gets rated by Google higher than a 'normal' web site.

For more information on how to help your online presence and web business do better please use the resources available to you at http://www.incrediblesoftwaresolutions.com ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Panic!

I was a recreational erbal/other user at one stage, must've messed with my head over the years cause i suddenly started getting major panic attacks whereby i reckoned every breath would be my last
    I started getting chest pain and thought i was suffering from a heart attack, i went to the doctor and he diagnosed me with intercostal muscle pain and that my heart was healthy, *whew*
    I started to run short of breath and reckoned i had developed lung cancer or enphysema, i was wrong on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Coffee Heaven

Walking into this specific coffee bean supplier shop is heaven for me. I'm in my element. Its more of a bean/coffee supplier than a 'coffee shop', but you can drink coffee their as well. Roasting is happening right in front of me with open bags of green beans lying around waiting in queue to be roasted. This aint your average run-of-the-mill coffee place, freshly roasted according to its profile, then cooled and packed. See it all done when your their. There is no 'sea point' blend or any other ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. "Vacation" time!

My vacation starts at 09:30 today. Yes! Vacation here meaning Temporary leave from University to study. Still the 17th of September Super long vacation hey.

Ld13,
    out
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Military TV Anyone?

This may seem far fetched, but Nato aspirant Georgia has actually launched a military television channel aimed at raising the country's “patriotic spirit". Here is the full story:

Nato aspirant Georgia has launched a military television channel aimed at raising the country's “patriotic spirit" the defence ministry said on Wednesday.

The channel, called simply “Georgia:, began broadcasting last week and is showing “films and educational programmes on military,
    Categories
    General News