Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. "Vacation" time!

My vacation starts at 09:30 today. Yes! Vacation here meaning Temporary leave from University to study. Still the 17th of September Super long vacation hey.

Ld13,
    out
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Military TV Anyone?

This may seem far fetched, but Nato aspirant Georgia has actually launched a military television channel aimed at raising the country's “patriotic spirit". Here is the full story:

Nato aspirant Georgia has launched a military television channel aimed at raising the country's “patriotic spirit" the defence ministry said on Wednesday.

The channel, called simply “Georgia:, began broadcasting last week and is showing “films and educational programmes on military,
    Categories
    General News
  3. death? a life we live

Death is always constantly on my mind,I am obsessed with it.I sleep at night thinking what if i dont wake up,I wake up and think what if i die today,by the hands of someone else or by natural causes,or not.

What is the use of living a wonderful life when all turns to dust in the end,
    I ask myself,why are we here,what is our purpose.Is my purpose to post stupid things like this or is it not,Agg i dont know,
    Why does death rule my life,Why can i not ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. MyADSL Slowed to a halt

Hi

It is rather slow for some of us at the moment. Pages loaded really really slow. At about 15:52 It will return.

Ld13,
    out
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Re: I'm new to "blogging" ok. . .

I fell into the trap of using my first Blog entry to tell everyone that, well it's my first Blog entry. That seems like a waste. So here is my second try for my First Blog post (if no-one minds):

Hi

Got caught by the rain this morning. Was not expecting it to rain. Sitting all wet @ University at the moment. Oh well, too bad. I like rain. If you are still reading this I am officially declaring you Bored. Totally random there, I know.

---
    Wait Stop ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized