Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Game Exchange

Blog Entries

Talking The Game Exchange

Hi all,

We have a ad going in this week for "The Game Exchange" and I thought I'd share the URL with you all.

This is what they are all about:

Welcome to The Game Exchange where South Africans can exchange their games for other previously owned games. Where there is a large selection and a simple exchange procedure. The Game Exchange is the new platform for trading in PS2, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii games. No more games gathering dust, no more trying to find buyers, no more negotiating with random people, no more selling games and getting terrible prices, no more worries about whether the person is going to pay for your games after you post them, no more worries about not receiving games after transferring money.

Simply put, The Game Exchange is South Africa's answer to the pre-owned game market.

Please explore, register and exchange away...

http://www.tgx.co.za/

what about pc games

Quote Originally Posted by BabyFlem View Post
    what about pc games
    PC games are too cool for them.

EDIT: Aha!

Do you deal in PC or PSP games?

No, unfortunately there is too much piracy with regards to PC games and the value of PC games decreases very quickly. The PSP market is not big enough at present.
    Last edited by Pooky; 15-01-2008 at 03:25 PM.
    domaincheap.co.za
    Only one of these adds to your value as a human being: Consuming things other people have made or making your own.
    link

Banned

Ras

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptik View Post
    Ras
    Why?
    domaincheap.co.za
    Only one of these adds to your value as a human being: Consuming things other people have made or making your own.
    link

Grandmaster

Seems promising. Will check out the details and maybe swap some wii games with them if I'm happy with the Ts and Cs...

Super Grandmaster

Not to be confused with GameXchange, a respected and proven business. Check out the local xbox forums
    ADSL 4Mb & DG834GT | Ex-Iburst, Ex-Sentech
    MYBroadband.co.za - Your electronic condom against those unwanted telecom infections !

Hi there guys,

I am the guy who has created The Game Exchange. I was very surprised to see that my new website has already been mentioned on this forum. Thanks gdiza! I know that the forum states that there is no advertising allowed, but hopefully I could answer questions regarding my new game exchange website if the moderators would allow it.

Apologies to those PSP and PC gamers, but the PC games just do not hold their value at all. Just a question, what does 'Ras' mean? Look forward to answering any questions you guys may have...

TGX

Blog Entries

Ya TGX, you must do PC games, I am only interested in PC games (swopping, buying, selling etc)

No PC games and I might cry! Don't make me cry!

TGX, did you know there is a shop in Claremont Stadium on main where you can go swop PC games and sell / buy them, they have a setup going with values etc.

Maybe go have a chat with them or go and check how they do things, they also advertise in the CapeAds and it's how alot of my friends found them.

gdiza, I really do not want to make you cry... I have done a lot of thinking with regards to PC games. I know the store, have been there before. I think I will go and have a chat to them with regards to the PC game market and how they work it.
    Perhaps the market is not as bad as I have been led to believe, actually, while typing,am coming up with a few ideas as to how PC games could work in my setup if the demand is big enough.

Really don't want to have you shorting your keyboard with tears of sadness...

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptik View Post
    Ras
    ??? what does this mean?

Blog Entries

I have no idea what ras means...

I have only recently started collecting PC games again and I visit that shop alot and buy 2/3 games a month.

I have found alot of oldies that I always wanted to own but could never find 'back in the day' like "Global Operations"

MAN! I loved that game! - Now it's kark, but that's beside the point.

If you get PC games, I'll be a regular!

RAS = Report As Spam

If you're the GameExchange from the xbox360 forums. Then I've had a good experience dealing with you. I say let the post stand.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Thanks, little bit harsh I feel to shut it down like that. No we are not gamexchange. We differ in the fact that we are solely dedicated to exchanging online, we have developed unique systems that reward gamers who trade good games as well as crediting gamers who give in games worth more than the games they are taking, we also give good value to those games that are traded in. gamexchange had to start somewhere too...

TGX

We would like to announce a change of name to "The Gamers Exchange". As well as to announce to all those PC gamers that we will be dealing in PC games within the next week. As well as establishing a EFT/Direct Deposit payment alternative which will be live by end of tomorrow.

The TGX team.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast