Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45859192939495
Results 1,411 to 1,422 of 1422

Thread: The Manchester United Thread

huh? Aforementioned trouble makers?

I still think that reporting is a bit girly. We are all adults here (i hope). This is what foruming is about. Debates, views, opinions, this is what a forum is based on.

If we all suppose to stick to groups it really defeats the purpose of having a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by SuPaStA View Post
    No I agree that it has been one sided, good example is catch someone will start a thread and the first thing he will do is put a insult in it.

Good example is the chelsea thread where the first post was to call the op a troll.
    Did he get a warning or get banned for that?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kule View Post
    huh? Aforementioned trouble makers?

I still think that reporting is a bit girly. We are all adults here (i hope). This is what foruming is about. Debates, views, opinions, this is what a forum is based on.

If we all suppose to stick to groups it really defeats the purpose of having a forum.
    You said you were not in favour of insults,. so you must be happy that the people who did the insulting got warnings/bans?

Did he get a warning or get banned for that?
    Nothing....
    Regarding why Germany would not beat Portugal:
    Quote Originally Posted by killadoob View Post
    no the only reason a number 5 teams can beat a no 11 is if a number 11 is having an off day

Quote Originally Posted by HenryJ View Post
    You said you were not in favour of insults,. so you must be happy that the people who did the insulting got warnings/bans?
    Well i am happy to an extent. But i do believe that if you are a di*k and act like one, you deserved to be reffered to as one.

I guess it depends on the insult and the context of the debate. If the user is a trouble maker and only insults other users, then he should get a warning or a ban.

Quote Originally Posted by SuPaStA View Post
    Nothing....
    Oh dear!

Is it one of those forums

That really sucks man.

Blog Entries

Well i am happy to an extent. But i do believe that if you are a di*k and act like one, you deserved to be reffered to as one.

I guess it depends on the insult and the context of the debate. If the user is a trouble maker and only insults other users, then he should get a warning or a ban.
    i hope you are not calling me a d1ck?

So we are in agreeance about the bans then - good.

Moving on.

Anyone actually want to talk about man United?

Quote Originally Posted by HenryJ View Post
    i hope you are not calling me a d1ck?

So we are in agreeance about the bans then - good.

Moving on.

Anyone actually want to talk about man United?
    Did i call you a dick? If the shoe fits

Why u so defensive? I never called anybody anything. Find it funny you think im insilting you.

Ya, well if someone was acting like dumbass, i would expect my fellow forumites to call him a dumbass. We are not in primary school

Blog Entries

/me mummifies the trolls
    /me mummifies Henry's left arm as well

Blog Entries

Why u so defensive? I never called anybody anything. Find it funny you think im insilting you.

Ya, well if someone was acting like dumbass, i would expect my fellow forumites to call him a dumbass. We are not in primary school
    We are not in primary school but namecalling is allowed??? Hahaha, that actually made me laugh...

Again, another invitation to talk about football...

Dont worry expect a lot of that, oh and his probably going to report your posts.
    Regarding why Germany would not beat Portugal:
    Quote Originally Posted by killadoob View Post
    no the only reason a number 5 teams can beat a no 11 is if a number 11 is having an off day

This thread may or may not be beyond salvation. While that is being determined please start a fresh thread.
    "Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien." FM Arouet
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Unknown
    Ron White was right

Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45859192939495