A man suffered a fatal heart attack which may have been caused by drinking too many cans of the energy drink Red Bull.
Supermarket shelf-stacker Alfredo Duran, 40, is thought to have consumed as many as four cans of the caffeinated drink each night.
He died from a cardiac arrest after collapsing at the Asda store where he worked.
Each 250ml can of Red Bull is said to contain 80mg of caffeine - the same amount as a cup of filter coffee - and sales of the drink have been banned in some countries.
A post-mortem examination revealed that Mr Duran had an enlarged heart, a disorder which impairs its ability to pump blood around the body.
I've only ever had one Red Bull in my life. I intend to keep it that way.