Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Telkomsa.net email

Default Telkomsa.net email

So I have the email address online...@telkomsa.net It's also setup as alias@telkomsa.net. However when I send to alias@telkomsa.net, it comes back with the message that alias@telkomsa.ner is not a known address on the server.

Yet under webmail.telkomsa.net, alias@telkomsa.net is setup. Useless telkom email. And, no it is not my main email account. I give this email out as one which I don't care if it receives spam.

EDIT: What is strange is that when I send from this account, it shows is address as alias@telkomsa.net
    Last edited by milomak; 22-06-2008 at 07:06 PM.
    Do NOT construe anything I type as advice

sounds like you need to call the telkom helpdesk....sorry

i'm not that bothered about the account tbh
    Do NOT construe anything I type as advice

Grandmaster

I have the same problem. My DSL account name being telkomdsl14460@dsl512telkomsa - Alias active in webmail. Can log in fine, see inbox and everything, but when I try send a mail to the account It gets returned to sender with 'no such mailbox' error. Left me using webmail.co.za with all it's spam as an alternative because I couldn't be bothered to call Telkom.
    Should also be allocated 20MB of web hosting or something like that - that doesn't work either.
    I love how they include these things as features for the package, but when you buy it you get the bare minimum and need to call their useless helpdesk to activate the rest...