Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Vodacom Business- Profile Locked On Vodamanage

Default Vodacom Business- Profile Locked On Vodamanage

Hi All,

3g ? Anybody ? Please help. I seem to have locked my administrator profile and am now unable to log into Vodamanage. No major trainsmash in itself until you try to actually get it unlocked and that's when things seem kinda get muddled. I tried all the contact numbers on the web page. It seems most of the call center staff don't actually know what vodamanage is so they put me through to data. Data asks me for my PC number and if i am a vodacom employee? I'm neither. Am i a dealer? No. OOps!!! Finally third person tells me to do a fax on Company letterhead and all shall be restored within 24 Hours. That was last week now!! The letter has now been faxed twice and emailed twice!!

How can I escalate my dillemma to someone that actually helps? And also able to actually understand whats happening? Any contact numbers or email adds will be greatly appreciated.
    "An opinion is like an arsehole! We've all got one!"
    "Dirty Harry"

"What are we gonna do tonight,Brain?
    "Same thing we do every night,Pinky!!"
    "What's that Brain??"
    'PREPARE TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!"

Vodacom Representative

Quote Originally Posted by nickv View Post
    Hi All,

3g ? Anybody ? Please help. I seem to have locked my administrator profile and am now unable to log into Vodamanage. No major trainsmash in itself until you try to actually get it unlocked and that's when things seem kinda get muddled. I tried all the contact numbers on the web page. It seems most of the call center staff don't actually know what vodamanage is so they put me through to data. Data asks me for my PC number and if i am a vodacom employee? I'm neither. Am i a dealer? No. OOps!!! Finally third person tells me to do a fax on Company letterhead and all shall be restored within 24 Hours. That was last week now!! The letter has now been faxed twice and emailed twice!!

How can I escalate my dillemma to someone that actually helps? And also able to actually understand whats happening? Any contact numbers or email adds will be greatly appreciated.
    PM me all the details, your details, etc.

Hi 3g,

Just PM'ed you . Thank you
    "Dirty Harry"

"What's that Brain??"

Vodacom Representative

Hi 3g,

Got it and escalated.

Which number did you call, btw?

The corporate helpdesk is on 1940.

Vodacom Representative

Hi 3g,

They guys told me they got your sorted?

Hi 3g,
    Just wanted to let you know that all is sorted with my vodamanage and might i add in a most spectaclular effiecient manner! I must have recieved 4 or 5 follow up calls to make sure I was a happy camper.Most Impressive.

I'm not sure if my cell number gives it away still like in the early days of cellular but it's ancient.My subscriber date is listed as 1995.We signed up before vodacom was vodacom.It was Vodac.Now in all these years i beleive this must be the first time I've actually had to call in to get help with anything.ever!

Nothing wrong with the way you guys do business.Thank you.
    "Dirty Harry"

"What's that Brain??"

Vodacom Representative

Hi 3g,
    Just wanted to let you know that all is sorted with my vodamanage and might i add in a most spectaclular effiecient manner! I must have recieved 4 or 5 follow up calls to make sure I was a happy camper.Most Impressive.

I'm not sure if my cell number gives it away still like in the early days of cellular but it's ancient.My subscriber date is listed as 1995.We signed up before vodacom was vodacom.It was Vodac.Now in all these years i beleive this must be the first time I've actually had to call in to get help with anything.ever!

Nothing wrong with the way you guys do business.Thank you.
    Cool, glad you got sorted. You just need to know the right people

In the future, you should only try 1940 for corporate problems. 111 or 155 will probably get very confused if you call them.