Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Displaying a 4:3 game on a widescreen

Default Displaying a 4:3 game on a widescreen

Ok I have tried a huge array of things to fix this but I cant seem to get this to work. I want to play diablo 2 with black borders on the side of my screen and retain the aspect ration of diablo2.

Samsung 2232GW
    8800gt forceware 175.16

I have tried flat panel scaling but it keeps changing it back to "use this displays built-in scaling". I really want to play diablo 2 but the stretching is killing me. My second screen is a samsung 931bw which is also widescreen. Same problem!

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/forum/

Try searching there for possible workarounds.

I don't have international otherwise I would've searched for you.

Lol was the first place I checked...couldnt find anything there that worked!

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Does your LCD support 1-to-1 pixel mapping?

no, but I want to use nvidia scaling...

Super Grandmaster

Any chance of playing it in a window ?
    ADSL 4Mb & DG834GT | Ex-Iburst, Ex-Sentech
    MYBroadband.co.za - Your electronic condom against those unwanted telecom infections !

Try installing another set of drivers and then enable "nvidia scaling with fixed aspect ratio" if it doesn't work with your current drivers
    Feeling violated on the evil internetz? Download PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) for Windows! Released 14 January 2014

...doesn't know

Quote Originally Posted by jimei View Post
    www.Jordan9.com discount cheap nike jordan gucci prada shoes lacoste puma trainers at china factory
    Welcome to visit www.jordan9.com,We are a professional shoes and sneaker Industrialcompany, and as af(www.jordan9.com) amous nike shoes factory & Stores and wholesale company.(www.google.com) air force one

um?

RAS.

Quote Originally Posted by jimei View Post
    www.Jordan9.com discount cheap nike jordan gucci prada shoes lacoste puma trainers at china factory
    Welcome to visit www.jordan9.com,We are a professional shoes and sneaker Industrialcompany, and as af(www.jordan9.com) amous nike shoes factory & Stores and wholesale company.(www.google.com) air force one
    "In fact, the weirdest thing just happened - I broke wind, and as a result felt so dizzy I nearly fell from my chair. That cannot be normal." -Copacetic