The much awaited dedicated Network Quality and coverage helpdesk has been operational from the 15th of September 2008.
The Helpdesk consists of 9 agents and a 1 supervisor and the desk will operate from 8am to 10pm Monday to Friday and 8 am to 5pm on weekends.
For any MTN Coverage or Quality complaints, please note that all queries must be officially logged with this dedicated Helpdesk for record purposes.
Should a subscriber experience any network problems, please encourage them to contact the MTN Network Quality and Coverage helpdesk who will provide them with an MTN Reference number which can be tracked. The Network Coverage and Quality coordinators will then investigate the matter and if necessary execute a site visit and subsequently propose a legitimate solution. Please note that both the Quality and Coverage help desk agents and the Network Coverage and Quality coordinators are highly skilled and qualified to propose the correct solution for each subscriber's individual needs. Should you wish to log a query on a subscribers’ behalf, the reference number will be issued to you for track and trace purposes. This number must be used for all follow ups, etc.
Please contact the Helpdesk by phone or e-mail.
Phone 083 900 1212
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information for email queries:
* Subscriber name:
* Mobile number experiencing the problem:
* Subscriber’s alternate contact number:
* Physical Street Address:
* Postal address:
* Is it a voice or data problem?:
* Provide a brief description of the problem experienced:
* When was the problem experienced? (time of day / weather conditions, etc.):
* Where is the problem experienced? (At home /when travelling (provide specifics of roads / intersections, etc)):
* If the problem is experienced in a car, were you using a Bluetooth car kit? (yes / no):
* Is the problem experienced Indoors or Outdoors?
* Make and model of handset / device:
* Any other information:
Please be assured that MTN is committed to solving Network Quality and Coverage problems.