Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Feeling sick

Default Feeling sick

Sore throat, ears and Sinuses.

Think I need to make a doctors appointment, really not feeling all that good today
    I have signed up with Bitco and it's by far the best internet I have ever had. Get a quote

strange...i feel exactly the same today mate...couldn't be bothered to work....gonna fix me a medLemon asap

Also feeling a bit off today, maybe its the weather change?

Try a overdose of vitamin C, around 4 x RDA, it works for me…Hope you feel better soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post
    They are after all often times even more uneducated than even white Afrikaners so they obviously have some stupid world views.

You think it might be flu of some sort ?

I'm at the office now, but don't think I'll be here much longer.... And I haven't been sick in ages..... now I know why I hate being sick so much
    I have signed up with Bitco and it's by far the best internet I have ever had. Get a quote

This time of year . Change of season means colds and flu for most

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull View Post
    Sore throat, ears and Sinuses.

Think I need to make a doctors appointment, really not feeling all that good today
    Same here . . . not bothering with a dr though - its just flu.
    "Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien." FM Arouet
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Unknown
    Ron White was right

it can be the weather...it was flippen hot on thursday and friday where i live and then suddenly this cold came over the weekend...only started to feel sick last night :-(

Quote Originally Posted by bwana View Post
    Same here . . . not bothering with a dr though - its just flu.
    I wouldn't have either, you work for yourself. I work for a boss and to be off from work I need to go see a Doc, sucks tbh. I'm never off sick but policy is policy I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull View Post
    I wouldn't have either, you work for yourself. I work for a boss and to be off from work I need to go see a Doc, sucks tbh. I'm never off sick but policy is policy I guess.
    same here....you can't get sick leave if you haven't got a sick note...but who wants to go to the doctor for flu if you've got the medicine you need at home....

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
    same here....you can't get sick leave if you haven't got a sick note...but who wants to go to the doctor for flu if you've got the medicine you need at home....
    +100

It baffles me too. But what can we do

Super Grandmaster

not feeling too good myself....scratchy throat, muscles feels like its been through war and sniffles....Not going to go to the Dr, I'll get over it.

Get a cold, go to doc for sick note, pick up TB or Ebola from person next to you in waiting room....such is life

O well, going to the doc at 10.

Atleast my boss says "Why did you come in"

I responded "Cos I work here "

Clicks sell capsules called viral eeze. It works wonders. they have a syrup for the kids as well....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast