Here are 10 casino secrets - this is why they always win...
1. The Casino always wins. All machines or table games are carefully selected before they are implemented in Casinos. No Casino will ever implement a machine or table game unless the odds are in their favour.
2. Casino flooring, e.g. carpets, is always very unattractive. They are designed in such a manner as to keep your eyes off the floor and looking at the gaming section.
3. There are no clocks in casinos. You will not find a casino with a large clock indicating time in the gambling section. This is done on purpose to keep your mind away from keeping track of time. Even dealers will not wear watches.
4. Casino layouts have been developed to be confusing. The reason is to keep visitors walking around looking for exits. This is a sure way of getting the visitor spending a few extra minutes on the casino floor.
5. Alcohol are offered free of charge to gamblers playing at tables. This is also done for a reason, getting you to lose concentration while playing. The casino knows that you will in all likelihood not drink more than 5-10 glasses of alcohol per night playing, but the money you are playing will make up for the drinks and much more!
6. Shops inside a casino are always located around the gambling sections and never in a different location. They always attempt to keep your attention focussed on the gambling floors.
7. Entertainment in casinos, such as music shows, sports events, etc., is always limited to the shortest possible time period. The longer the show the less time visitors will spend on the gambling floor. A common rule is that shows are limited to 90 120 minutes.
8. If you are on a winning streak making tens or hundreds of thousands continuously, casinos may and probably will ban you from making use of their facilities. This is done to protect their money.
9. Casinos have two types of slot machines Loose or Tight. Loose machines are frequently paying money, whereas tight machines do not. Loose machines are always placed in prominent areas, such as walkways so that visitors can see and hear these machines paying.
10. Casinos lightening are always designed in a manner to simulate daylight. Gambling areas are also designed not to be close to doorways to the outside of the casino. This is to keep players inside in an environment making them feel comfortable.