Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast

Thread: Fraud: SCIO Quantum Wellness device

Default Fraud: SCIO Quantum Wellness device

Don't know if you guys have heard about this thing, but it absolutely pisses me off to no end that this thing made it into SA.

It's called SCIO Quantum Wellness Technology. It is a fraudulent scam device that its operators claim can diagnose and even treat almost any disease. They give you a printout of all the things supposedly "wrong" with you, including your low karma levels.

This thing is claimed to have been invented by an ex NASA scientist with several degrees. None of his qualifications are real and in reality William Nelson has fled the United States for Hungary because he would otherwise have been arrested for fraud. His device, known as EPFX in the States, has been banned there. It is not FDA approved and there's stories of it diagnosing healthy men with both pregnancy and testicular cancer.

An entire expose was done on this device by the Seattle Times
    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/medicaldevices - See part 1

Also a reasonably thorough history of the device here
    http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery...ts/xrroid.html

These fake machines have now made their way into South Africa, conning sick people out of their money, giving them false hope and getting healthy people to seek treatment they don't need.

http://www.100percenthealth.co.za/index.htm
    http://www.scio.co.za

If you know anybody who has used or plans on using this rubbish, please inform them about the truth.
    Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for. - Will Rogers

www.lifeafterundeath.com

Grandmaster

ROFL... If someone is silly enough to fall for these things, then they honestly deserve to get scammed... Not that I don't have sympathy for them... I'm just sick of people not understanding the facts, and then blaming others when they are disadvantaged as a result of their incorrect knowledge.

What if you reclaimed control of your health? What if there was a way your body was able to repair a damaged organ or renew and regenerate itself at an accelerated rate? Or a way to regain peak mental and physical performance despite having felt sick and tired for years?
    Well, there is a way. There are thousands of SCIO practitioners who believe that it is not necessary to prescribe costly drugs or undergo expensive medical treatments, but instead to be able to utilize the healing powers of Quantum Medicine.
    When the body becomes ill, the first signal that all is not well is through vibrational or electromagnetic waves. These damaging frequencies are stored in the cells and could go unnoticed for many years. The damaging frequencies could be detected long before any physical symptoms erupt. The human body is controlled and regulated by what's known as a Quantum Energy Field. This field is a network of innumerable biophotons, which acts like an extremely fast supercomputer in the body. Every thought and action is accompanied by an electrical activity in the nervous system and by biophoton communication among cells.
    These electrical activities register a specific frequency and each cell in our body operates at a certain frequency. Our cells network together to keep our body in harmony. When any kind of stress enters the body, it produces erratic vibrations that lead to disharmony, which is then followed, by injury and then disease.
    Pharmaceutical treatments do not cure the condition, they simply block symptoms. This blockage of symptoms begins to build up and that is what doctors diagnose as disease. Once they have diagnosed this disease, they treat it by just handing out a prescription for every symptom.
    Clients need to be informed about the causes of the symptoms.

Have you got quantum energy field problems?

Get quantum medicine NOW!!

I freaking hate people that give others false hope and some people I know actually fell for this scam... couldn't help posting about it
    Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for. - Will Rogers

www.lifeafterundeath.com

A little bit off topic: About 3 years ago, I ordered something called SSR Quinone from the USA.

It had a remarkable effect on the immune system of the person who used it. The person used to e.g. get several heavy bouts of flu each year. After taking it, the person went for 3 years without getting flu. I guess it is not magic, but I have to say I am impressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by jingaling View Post
    Blu, you're a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by blunomore View Post
    A little bit off topic: About 3 years ago, I ordered something called SSR Quinone from the USA.

It had a remarkable effect on the immune system of the person who used it. The person used to e.g. get several heavy bouts of flu each year. After taking it, the person went for 3 years without getting flu. I guess it is not magic, but I have to say I am impressed.
    Yeah, this isn't the same. This is some device that they hook up to you and they claim they can zap away your problems with their energy frequency rubbish.

I took a look at the SSR Quinone thing. Obviously I can't comment on its effects on the immune system, but I can say that I'm skeptical of anything that claims to combat both AIDS and cancer.

www.lifeafterundeath.com

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by blunomore View Post

I don't know much about it, but the first link it turned up (aside from a post by you here, hehe) was
    http://onibasu.com/archives/am/125784.html

Not too sure if it's the same one (they say this is from Germany).

But they claim it REPLACES vaccinations. This is already a big alarm-trigger for me. Surely reputable medical professionals shouldn't be discouraging proven techniques?

They also say it treats cancer and HIV. This is of course very general (thank heavens they aren't claiming to cure them).

From what I can see, all it is is something that deals with free radicals (atoms or partial molecules that have one or more unpaired electrons. Free radicals are very reactive).

These guys claim that it can cure hepititis...

I just want to re-iterate that I'm not shooting this down or flaming. I'm just hoping for some answers.
    Last edited by sn3rd; 05-10-2008 at 09:58 PM.

Blog Entries

If used properly i believe its got good uses, its not meant to be used as "THE CURE" It helps to show you whats wrong... i would NOT go for the treatments though.

I have been on one to find out whats wrong with me, but that was it, the supplements were just a bit expensive although i felt GREAT while taking the supplements.

Oh and the people i knew operating the machine were friends not just someone i went to cause i had a "fad". And they didn't use the karma and chakra kark on there...
    www.houseofmyglory.com
    I only use Ozone Friendly Language

Quote Originally Posted by Peder View Post
    If used properly i believe its got good uses, its not meant to be used as "THE CURE" It helps to show you whats wrong... i would NOT go for the treatments though.

I have been on one to find out whats wrong with me, but that was it, the supplements were just a bit expensive although i felt GREAT while taking the supplements.

Oh and the people i knew operating the machine were friends not just someone i went to cause i had a "fad". And they didn't use the karma and chakra kark on there...
    Read the links I posted. There's no way that machine did anything for you, because it generates random results. There's no science involved. The guy that created it is a cross dressing felon wanted for fraud who lies about all his credentials. If the supplements helped perhaps you just weren't getting enough in your diet? Anything that machine diagnosis is purely coincidental, you'll get different results each time you go, even when tested minutes apart.

www.lifeafterundeath.com

I know someone that has fallen for some of that frequency quack.... I am no doctor but I do know enough about energy fields and frequencies to know what it is capable of....
    R u n n i n g . W i n d o w s ? . . . U p g r a d e . t o . L i n u x
    TEXO Hosting

This Froot is no longer available.....

Quote Originally Posted by TMoose View Post
    The guy that created it is a cross dressing felon wanted for fraud who lies about all his credentials. .

"Dude looks like a lady" from Aerosmith comes to mind
    Quote Originally Posted by jingaling View Post
    Blu, you're a genius.

Default SCIO

I am a truly happy go lucky person.
    But there is a few things that pisses me off as well!! The human body is totally capable of healing itself, right? The SCIO is a device which activates/stimulates the areas in the body which are in need. THIS DEVICE WORKS!!

Then you get the low lifes who purchase the device and tell you all kinds of crap. Like how you can poop out a cancer tumor! These people are the ones who cock up any new technology and devices for the future which can help human kind.

PS. When you are looking for facts on a matter, dont go searching till you find a problem, turn around and look in the mirror.

Joziburg. Home Of Broadband Sloth Racing...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vanzijl01 View Post
    The human body is totally capable of healing itself, right?
    Wrong.

Great, we now have hippie spam too.
    Internet the way it was meant to be. Launch details will become Crystal Clear very soon...

Super Grandmaster

ROFL @ random spammer guy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TMoose View Post
    Don't know if you guys have heard about this thing, but it absolutely pisses me off to no end that this thing made it into SA.

It's called SCIO Quantum Wellness Technology. It is a fraudulent scam device that its operators claim can diagnose and even treat almost any disease. They give you a printout of all the things supposedly "wrong" with you, including your low karma levels.

This thing is claimed to have been invented by an ex NASA scientist with several degrees. None of his qualifications are real and in reality William Nelson has fled the United States for Hungary because he would otherwise have been arrested for fraud. His device, known as EPFX in the States, has been banned there. It is not FDA approved and there's stories of it diagnosing healthy men with both pregnancy and testicular cancer.

An entire expose was done on this device by the Seattle Times
    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/medicaldevices - See part 1

Also a reasonably thorough history of the device here
    http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery...ts/xrroid.html

These fake machines have now made their way into South Africa, conning sick people out of their money, giving them false hope and getting healthy people to seek treatment they don't need.

http://www.scio.co.za

If you know anybody who has used or plans on using this rubbish, please inform them about the truth.
    The bold part alone is a dead giveaway.

Since you are so pissed off I assume you fell for it ?
    Last edited by Pitbull; 03-04-2009 at 08:37 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast