Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Huawei E220 Modem drivers - where can i download mobile partner installer?

Default Huawei E220 Modem drivers - where can i download mobile partner installer?

Hi,

I recently tried to update the firmware on my E220 and it failed. That left the software on the emulated Cd drive corrupted. The modem works if i have mobile partner installed on another computer, so i need a link to download mobile partner or if someone can copy and zip all the contents for the emulated cd drive, i would really appreciate.

David

@David: You have PM.

Default Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by ginggs View Post
    @David: You have PM.
    When are you running for President? I will vote for you. Thanks, you saved the day. I have bandwidth somewhere, I will upload it and share the link so others can be helped too.

Default Found the solution, let me share...

I got a link to download from this forum and i have decided to share the download at my blog.

Download link: http://since97.com/huawei-e220-updat...nstaller.dhtml

Hope this helps someone else...thanks everyone who helped...by the way, i am replying to this using the mobile partner copy i just downloaded.

Default If anyone has new downloads

If you want bandwidth for sharing nice software, PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by raidarmax View Post
    I recently tried to update the firmware on my E220 and it failed. That left the software on the emulated Cd drive corrupted.
    You should be able to easily repair this by just running the full Mobile Partner installer again, it will refresh the contents of the emulated CD drive.
    Recovering from a failed firmware (the software that the card's CPU runs) update can be tricker.
    Quote Originally Posted by raidarmax View Post
    I got a link to download from this forum and i have decided to share the download at my blog.
    Just watch out for direct links from the multitude of "driver" websites out there, that's why I don't post links in public any more.