Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Conspiracy Theory # 2438

Default Conspiracy Theory # 2438

We are all semi literate when it comes to the web and how traceable your movements are. Now consider the following. Certain Psychological tests uses repetition in varying ways to ask the same question 5 different ways to determine what you are like ( ie you want Nuts with that? ) Well, you ever see the "click poles \ surveys " on say...News24? Now, can you remember the last 15 polls you participated in? They usually base these on news of the day or on what your opinion is on ...oh...lets say...race in sport....or...the split in the Anc...or homosexuality in bodybuilding.

Now based on these answers you give, doesn't it make sense that whoever conducts these poles, will have a very good psychological profile of you and the way you think? Now, they sometimes ask you straight up...Do you own a firearm...or do you have a electrified fence..or...do you wear a g-string?

As stupid as this sounds, every time i take a poll or click on a survey, i am wondering to what end they use that info...made me think that one...
    Want to Make $$$$ with your Computer? No Risk! Simply press shift-4 four times in a row.

Super Grandmaster

But they still don't know who you are and that makes that information useless, and it only enables them to get a general idea of what people think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheri_N View Post
    Wanna shag Skootvreter? Oh God, before you answer that question... why Skootvreter?
    View the epicness here --->

Blog Entries

I don't know about you, but round here we use poles to keep up fences and stuff.

Or did you mention Poles? There's this hottie that lives across the road.. she's a Pole. Lots of poles in her fence as well.
    עם ישראל חי
    Join us at eRepublik. We need you.

Yes, the answer to "do you wear a g-string?" could be lethal, if in the wrong hands. They could forward all this data to someone, or even worse, pooky

Legal Expert: Telecoms

Quote Originally Posted by Tux View Post
    I don't know about you, but round here we use poles to keep up fences and stuff.

Or did you mention Poles? There's this hottie that lives across the road.. she's a Pole. Lots of poles in her fence as well.
    "round here", i.e. Polesmoor

but seriously - they do collect that info and link it to you. they then store it for three years in the pole vault.
    ---quantumplation---

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dominic View Post
    "round here", i.e. Polesmoor

but seriously - they do collect that info and link it to you. they then store it for three years in the pole vault.
    Do they share it with the pole-ice?
    עם ישראל חי
    Join us at eRepublik. We need you.

lol..."they still dont know who you are?"...hehehehehe...thats funny...and the g-string info can be used by the pro-boxers for ill begotten gains i tell you
    Want to Make $$$$ with your Computer? No Risk! Simply press shift-4 four times in a row.

and fyi....its my foil hat that made me sp[ell poles iso polss...dawg gawnit!....happened agaan

I really cannot be that paranoid.

I really could not care about people knowing my preferences in consumer goods. It is not as if I react on every marketing gimmick they throw my way ....
    Quote Originally Posted by jingaling View Post
    Blu, you're a genius.

They couldnt help me either....pmsl

http://help.com/post/154684-i-want-t...spiracy-theory

All they want is jus a tracksuit

Quote Originally Posted by blunomore View Post
    I really cannot be that paranoid.

I really could not care about people knowing my preferences in consumer goods. It is not as if I react on every marketing gimmick they throw my way ....
    I see from my database you like pink g-strings.
    Unfortunatly i see your husband voted "NO" on the "Do you like the color pink?" poll.