Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Page 596 of 882 FirstFirst ... 96496546586592593594595596 597598599600606646696 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 13228

Thread: Official Arsenal FC Supporters Thread

  1. #8926

    Default

    oh man that is fugly

    but if this is anything to go by:

    http://soccer.indonewyork.com/man-ut...d-away-jersey/

    then I ain't gonna be buying one this season

  2. #8927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Voice View Post
    Our new home kit is available for pre-order. I have every single shirt (home and away) since I became a Gooner. Methinks I'll make this year an exception...

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ite-strip.html
    Wow that's bad, at least its still red and not pink

  3. #8928
    rehabilitated troller I.am.Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ♫COLDHARBOUR♫
    Posts
    51,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishfly View Post
    oh man that is fugly

    but if this is anything to go by:

    http://soccer.indonewyork.com/man-ut...d-away-jersey/

    then I ain't gonna be buying one this season
    haha for last 3 seasons i said il wait then buy a new jersey cause i have all 4 of the 08/09 season ..

    so now im going to wait again and im never buying this one lol this one is ugly ...i really hope this is a lie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lowrey
    We're on the internet to troll not to make bonds.

  4. #8929
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somerset West
    Posts
    1,948

    Default

    Vertonghen player of the year in the Dutch league.

    I wonder if we gonna get him, or if Wenger is going to let him slip away to Tottenham.

    47 goals conceded this year, opposed to 27 by City.

    Something is very wrong!

  5. #8930
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somerset West
    Posts
    1,948

    Default

    It makes me feel funny all the players we were supposed to get that Management ****ed up on.

    Z.Ibrahimovic, Yaya Toure, V.Kompany, G.Bale (we got F.Walcott instead), F.Ribery (2006), C.Ronaldo, R.Van Der Vaart, J.Mata, M.Richards...

    Come on **** bags... If a player is better than a player that we have, and he wants to come, why why why?

  6. #8931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HOLY MAnIAC View Post
    Wow that's bad, at least its still red and not pink
    dude Juve's pink is awesome!

    http://www.soccerbible.com/cfs-files..._2D00_Main.jpg

    I have one

  7. #8932
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    1,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach III View Post
    It makes me feel funny all the players we were supposed to get that Management ****ed up on.

    Z.Ibrahimovic, Yaya Toure, V.Kompany, G.Bale (we got F.Walcott instead), F.Ribery (2006), C.Ronaldo, R.Van Der Vaart, J.Mata, M.Richards...

    Come on **** bags... If a player is better than a player that we have, and he wants to come, why why why?
    You forgot to mention Ronaldihno before he signed for PSG.

    The best snub EVER though, still goes to Man Utd: Ferguson refused to even consider a certain player at Bourdeaux, saying that he was "rubbish" and had not talent. The player in question was Zidane

  8. #8933
    rehabilitated troller I.am.Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ♫COLDHARBOUR♫
    Posts
    51,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Voice View Post
    You forgot to mention Ronaldihno before he signed for PSG.

    The best snub EVER though, still goes to Man Utd: Ferguson refused to even consider a certain player at Bourdeaux, saying that he was "rubbish" and had not talent. The player in question was Zidane
    are you serious when was this

    dammit ...scholes and zidane midfield furk it

    im going to sit in a corner now and cry
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lowrey
    We're on the internet to troll not to make bonds.

  9. #8934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishfly View Post
    dude Juve's pink is awesome!

    http://www.soccerbible.com/cfs-files..._2D00_Main.jpg

    I have one
    Agreed, it looks good, but that is a first for male sporting clothes... (not that its pink, but rather that it was done well and looks awesome)

  10. #8935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HOLY MAnIAC View Post
    Agreed, it looks good, but that is a first for male sporting clothes... (not that its pink, but rather that it was done well and looks awesome)
    When Juve was established they wore a pink jersey

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pi..._Juve_1898.gif

    This seasons away jersey went back to their roots and they are currently undefeated and winners of the Scudetto

  11. #8936
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somerset West
    Posts
    1,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Voice View Post
    You forgot to mention Ronaldihno before he signed for PSG.

    The best snub EVER though, still goes to Man Utd: Ferguson refused to even consider a certain player at Bourdeaux, saying that he was "rubbish" and had not talent. The player in question was Zidane
    Zizou is my second favourite after Henry...

    Well Fagison only signed C.Ronaldo after the players convinced him after the match. Maybe he needed some convincing for Zidane...

    Would've loved Ronaldinho @ Arsenal

  12. #8937
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    1,641

    Default

    Good news everyone! They're showing our final game on SS5! That's if this mornings Blitz is anything to go by.

  13. #8938

    Default

    Yussi, im hoping and praying we destroy west brom. I couldn't imagine what our team will look like without champions league football

  14. #8939
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somerset West
    Posts
    1,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poffle View Post
    Yussi, im hoping and praying we destroy west brom. I couldn't imagine what our team will look like without champions league football
    Not going to happen, and not going to happen.

    We will lose to WBA, but Tottenham, Newcastle, and Chelsea will give everything they've got to help us get to EUrope!

  15. #8940

    Default

    i like your spirit!

Page 596 of 882 FirstFirst ... 96496546586592593594595596 597598599600606646696 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •