Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: ICASA MUST SHOW ITS TEETH IN BROADBAND FIGHT

Default ICASA MUST SHOW ITS TEETH IN BROADBAND FIGHT

Hi guys

I must congratulate FM for the accurate and informative article. If you have not read it yet, be sure to visit the news section…well worth it!

Regards,

RPM
    rpm@myadsl.co.za

Master

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">That means introducing a new price-capping formula that will force the company effectively to reduce its prices<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The only sort of capping going on should be price-capping

Greed is a weapon of mass distruction

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rasputyn</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">That means introducing a new price-capping formula that will force the company effectively to reduce its prices<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The only sort of capping going on should be price-capping
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I Disagree. Salary capping and profit capping would work better.

capping price = capping proffit

[:I]

&lt;&lt;&lt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Black holes are where God divided by zero.&lt;&lt;&lt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

I agree RPM, congrats to Financial Mail for a great article. I still say we, as a group, are going to make history in South Africa. The "small minority" we were in the beginning is fast turning into a large majority. Telkom won't be able to ignore us for much longer.

----------------
    United we stand!
    ----------------