Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: How to pay Telkom account online?

Default How to pay Telkom account online?

My Telkom phone/adsl account is due for payment on 2nd Dec, I see on the statement it shows Telkom support CC payment on their website, but can I do EFT with FNB to pay for this account? Anyone with previous experience can help me with procedures such acc number and ref number for such payment? TIA!
    Q9550,OCZ 4G DDR2,HIS 4850,XONAR D2X in HAF932+AOC 53X+SideWinder/Reclusa
    4096kbps DSL@Altech uncapped
    Lenovo S10 2g RAM+HTC Desire+Atrio M8

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

On page 2 of your Telkom account, there is a long reference number UNIQUE to your account. Use that as reference.

Also, Telkom should be listed as a bank-approved beneficiary (well they are anyway on Nedbank's Internet banking site).

Quote Originally Posted by feo View Post
    On page 2 of your Telkom account, there is a long reference number UNIQUE to your account. Use that as reference.

Also, Telkom should be listed as a bank-approved beneficiary (well they are anyway on Nedbank's Internet banking site).
    Thanks, do you mind check if acc number 700017 is the Public Beneficiary for Telkom with your Nedbank online banking (I assume they should all be the same?)

http://www.telkom.co.za/eservices , I use it all the time, very quick and much better than eft

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cyberarmy View Post
    Thanks, do you mind check if acc number 700017 is the Public Beneficiary for Telkom with your Nedbank online banking (I assume they should all be the same?)
    Well my one doesn't show an account number but if Telkom was one of the options for the bank approved/public beneficiaries (other such beneficiaries include the Municipality for paying lights and water) then that should be fine. The only other thing you should add is the unique reference so that Telkom knows whose account they should credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bondizzo View Post
    http://www.telkom.co.za/eservices , I use it all the time, very quick and much better than eft
    I saw about this one but as my monthly payment will be the same, I would rather set it as a schedule payment with EFT so I don't have to worry about it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by feo View Post
    Well my one doesn't show an account number but if Telkom was one of the options for the bank approved/public beneficiaries (other such beneficiaries include the Municipality for paying lights and water) then that should be fine. The only other thing you should add is the unique reference so that Telkom knows whose account they should credit.
    Will EFT now, thanks for the help.

Not sure about FNB but you don't usually add companies like Telkom as you would for normal beneficiaries as the large corporates are already preloaded and you just have to select them from a drop down menu/list. The only thing you require is the unique identifier made up of several numbers on your bill,

All three those numbers strung together without spaces will make up the number you have to add to your online banking thing.
    entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Blog Entries

I've been paying mine by EFT from Nedbank for years now.