Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 117 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117 118 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 1759

Thread: Screamer WiMax

Quote Originally Posted by howzit View Post
    Hi Murray

I see that you logged a ticket in Feb and it was resolved to your satisfaction. I have asked the call centre to contact you today and test your connection but as you state it is only on your AVG updates so it could very well be that the download server is only allowing a slower connection.

Although we welcome posts on this site, I urge you to log a ticket when you have a problem because then you are guaranteed a speedy response and resolution.
    Thanks I received a call this morning. I would have logged a ticket, but "no answer at the call center" makes it impossible. I did mention that in my post above.
    Oliviershoek Consulting
    Safely Navigating your IT Storms

Grandmaster

With all the reductions in uncapped pricing from other providers, when will we be seeing a price drop from Screamer?
    The toxicity of our city
    ...........__~o............____.....
    ........../``.....\........./DDDD\....
    .........|\/\/\/\..\....../DDDDDD\...
    .(\ /)............\..\.../DDDDDDDD\..
    .(O.o)<------...\..\/DDTELKOMDD\.
    .(> <)............/__|_____________|.
    .........|\/\/\//....//..............\\...
    .........\___/...|_|..............|_|
    !!!Run Bunny Run!!!
    Just Keep Swimming!

I see the user Playoff screamer rep/bias screamer'user' is still trolling and posing as a user with no agenda....sigh so glad im rid of there pathetic service still cant believe they thought they could get away with using sentechs licensed spectrum seriously dodge...

When will you release Playoff that your opinion in no way represents the 1000's of comments here showing how incompetent these 3rd party installer and 'techs' are. Please atleast try and learn something from ptawug, how is it that they can manage and maintain a network x100 the size of screamer and it works amazingly !

Goodluck guys

Hi Vatteva

Playoff is not a pseudonym we use. He is just a client with his own "freedom of speech" just as you are entitled to.

I can't find any records of you ever being a customer of ours??
    I'm a Screamer!!
    www.screamer.co.za

We're not stealing customers from our competitors, we're upgrading them

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    With all the reductions in uncapped pricing from other providers, when will we be seeing a price drop from Screamer?
    Hi Toxin

We are constantly revising our packages and have some very innovative ones based on usage patterns which make sure you only pay for usage when you most use it. Our business client base is by far larger than our residential one which means that night time bandwidth is cheaper than business hours bandwidth.

Send me your account no and I will examine your usage patterns and suggest a package for you.
    I'm a Screamer!!
    www.screamer.co.za

@Screamer , you guys could've been big I remember when all the people jumped ship to you all with the super cheap uncapped of years ago , was ADSL, Wimax and Wifi but your poor service screwed all that up. Not to mention your techs. Just read all the previous posts here on mybroadband

i remember even paying for a public IP for months and that nonsense never worked and the years it took you all to get to speed with current trends interms of speed and price

Not to mention the sentech issue, but ya , you couldve been big , you couldve been a great. But you messed up your opportunity.

Hi Nerf

Thanks for your feedback and yes, we certainly had our teething problems in the beginning when we challenged the status quo and were the first to offer low cost ADSL which thankfully we ironed out long ago as, reading the previous posts as you suggest, will bear witness to.

You probably don't know this but we are "big" in the business telecommunications arena and residential supply is something that we do for clients who want real quality bandwidth without strange fair usage policies, etc.

If you think there is anything else we can do to improve please dont hesitate to let me know.
    I'm a Screamer!!
    www.screamer.co.za

Like toxin said, maybe "revise" the pricing a bit.

http://www.screamer.co.za/consumer-broadband.php

Yip. As a former subscriber, those 1mb uncapped packages are just waaaaaay overpriced
    | I7 2600K @4.4GHZ | ASUS P8Z68-M PRO | 8GB G.Skill 1866 Ripjaws | OCZ 60GB Vertex + 120GB Agility | Antec 750w | POV GTX580 |

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    Like toxin said, maybe "revise" the pricing a bit.

http://www.screamer.co.za/consumer-broadband.php
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayeruser View Post
    Yip. As a former subscriber, those 1mb uncapped packages are just waaaaaay overpriced
    Yeah, I'm on the Standard uncapped 512KB package but I'd like to move up to a 1MB line. Was hoping that we might see enough of a drop in pricing for me to make the change.

But I'll send me account details to howzit and see what he can offer.
    The toxicity of our city
    ...........__~o............____.....
    ........../``.....\........./DDDD\....
    .........|\/\/\/\..\....../DDDDDD\...
    .(\ /)............\..\.../DDDDDDDD\..
    .(O.o)<------...\..\/DDTELKOMDD\.
    .(> <)............/__|_____________|.
    .........|\/\/\//....//..............\\...
    .........\___/...|_|..............|_|
    !!!Run Bunny Run!!!
    Just Keep Swimming!

I emailed Screamer yesterday for a site inspection / quote. So should be joining them soon depending on the service. Will keep you updated!

Sentari, have you decided to go with screamer?
    Toxin how do you find the screamer Wimax? they prompise on the 512kbps line a full 512kbps download speed. is that correct or do you only get 51.2kbps? and whats the latency like? I am considering going screamer but i am not sure.

IMO, there are way more/better options that screamer...

Speed Test a year ago

I'm fairly happy with Screamer. They do come screaming around to your house if you have problems.

And, as I keep saying, after iBurst, their accounts are impeccably kept.

All I can say is do your homework. Depending on where you live, there might be other options.
    I found mine at an affordable 1mb uncapped. And never looked back

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2079501942.png
    | I7 2600K @4.4GHZ | ASUS P8Z68-M PRO | 8GB G.Skill 1866 Ripjaws | OCZ 60GB Vertex + 120GB Agility | Antec 750w | POV GTX580 |

Page 117 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117 118 LastLast