Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dros Canal Walk

Hybrid View

Default Dros Canal Walk

Has anybody on this forum gone and spent their money their since it re-opened in Dec?

I am very curious on how the guys is doing and whether he is busy and making money!

Interesting - they just reopened the Dros here in PE this December after it was closed by the Sheriff for about a year. I wonder if it's the same ppl.
    "Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien." FM Arouet
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Unknown

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by bwana View Post
    Interesting - they just reopened the Dros here in PE this December after it was closed by the Sheriff for about a year. I wonder if it's the same ppl.
    I was there in December 2003 and it was busy. Wonder what happened? The ones in the Bellville area (Cape Gate and Willow Bridge) seems to be doing well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheri_N View Post
    Wanna shag Skootvreter? Oh God, before you answer that question... why Skootvreter?
    View the epicness here --->

Quote Originally Posted by Slootvreter View Post
    I was there in December 2003 and it was busy. Wonder what happened? The ones in the Bellville area (Cape Gate and Willow Bridge) seems to be doing well.
    If you were there in 2003 that was the old one at Brooks Hill Pavilion - this is the new one they built in Kings Court (Walmer/Miramar) and it is massive - one of the largest in the country apparently (and they built it here??? ).
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Unknown

Super Grandmaster

If you were there in 2003 that was the old one at Brooks Hill Pavilion - this is the new one they built in Kings Court (Walmer/Miramar) and it is massive - one of the largest in the country apparently (and they built it here??? ).
    I don't know PE that well, but I think it was across the road from the aquarium? (might be wrong here, I was in an alcohol induced road trip )
    Wanna shag Skootvreter? Oh God, before you answer that question... why Skootvreter?

I don't know PE that well, but I think it was across the road from the aquarium? (might be wrong here, I was in an alcohol induced road trip )
    That's the old one.

I wonder if it's the same ppl.
    No its not.

Super Grandmaster

It was closed at Canal Walk for ages though - I'd say well over a year...

Grandmaster

Why did the Canal Walk closed? I thought it was perhaps because of the widely-publicised credit card fraud they had there

Quote Originally Posted by nic777 View Post
    Why did the Canal Walk closed? I thought it was perhaps because of the widely-publicised credit card fraud they had there
    Yes, but its a new owner and he doesn't know of it. He was told its because the previous owner and his wife devorced... hehe. I think the new owner would be furious if he knows this, I don't know if he was told, but neither me nor my in-laws are going to tell him so a tough time is ahead for him!

I do not like the Dros' food. At all.
    Quote Originally Posted by jingaling View Post
    Blu, you're a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by blunomore View Post
    It's ok, but I don't like the owner of Drop Canal Walk!

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by blunomore View Post
    Dros Eisbein FTW!

Dros Eisbein FTW!
    Watch out for tape worms!

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz{M} View Post
    Watch out for tape worms!
    +1 whahaha
    Trouble with Windows - re boot
    Trouble with Linux - be Root

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast