Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Do you believe in Karma?

Default Do you believe in Karma?

I've always believed in the fact that if I treat people well, the same will be returned. I've realised its probably bull :/

I think I'm a nice guy - yet nothing comes my way. Good things don't happen to me *sigh*

I don't believe in karma as such, more like a balance in nature
    Zombies are more difficult to spot as they don't sparkle.

My name is not Earl!
    DEL PythonFSi

MyBB Legend

Karma doesn't exist. It's just something that weak people invent to give themselves hope and make them feel better about life. The evil prosper and the good suffer all the time.

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by mercurial View Post
    Karma doesn't exist. It's just something that weak people invent to give themselves hope and make them feel better about life. The evil prosper and the good suffer all the time.
    Well said. Karma would basically mean that if bad things happen to someone, it's punishment from some higher power. What a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheri_N View Post
    Wanna shag Skootvreter? Oh God, before you answer that question... why Skootvreter?
    View the epicness here --->

Ummm don't believe believe in it but I just try be nice to people regardless

Grandmaster

what comes around goes around, if you look for it, you will see it. Happened to me a few times
    Trouble with Windows - re boot
    Trouble with Linux - be Root

Nha I prefer to do good and I still believe thats why others treat me well.

I work Hard(ish) and I always try and be pleasant, people see this and they are nice to me and (mostly) welcome me with open arms
    |Bebamos y divirtámonos que mañana moriremos.
    |Melior morior bellator, quam ago profugus.
    |Nemo saltat sobrius.

Karma does exist and believe me you will feel it one day. Karma and fate are the 2 things in life i actually believe in.

Go and screw someone today i can tell you down the road you will be screwed alot worse, karma is not for weak people. The evil don't proper maybe they make seem like they do but they don't.

I completely believe in Karma.The good may suffer in this life while they learn the lessons for the wrongs they committed in previous lives. Karma does have a day to day practicality about it but the concept (from what I understand) is a far further reaching idea. Not to mention that Karma doesnt work on a schedule. Just because you were good on Monday doesnt mean you'll have a great day on Tuesday. Not to mention that many people are very blinkered by their good fortune.

My ex for example always thought he was the victim. In reality he has a tightknit family with a brother that he is very close to, he has a job he enjoys, he has financial freedom thanks to an inheritance, he lives in a huge house that he gets at a quarter of its price because its owned by famliy etc etc... I look at that and think to myself : 'wow, you must have done something right'... he looks at it and sees a broken relationship, the loss of a father and that somebody keeps scraping his bumper.

'Good things' happen all the time. Sometimes we are just too spoilt to see it ...
    COGITO ERGO DOLEO

Grandmaster

People who don't believe in karma, actually completely miss that they are living out karma each day without realising it.
    Last edited by Good Life; 29-01-2009 at 09:38 AM.

I think every religion in the world speaks about karma....

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Not sure if that's karma, I believe in the motto: Do Unto Others What You Want Them To Do Unto You.
    If the grass is greener on the other side, it probably has more poep in it

People speak of "nothing good happening" to them, yet they get through each day healthily, making it to the next day with all limbs intact. Just because what you perceive as something "good" in life not happening to you, does not by any means mean that nothing good is.

I believe in karma, felt the effects many a time. Fantastic