Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 139 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2541

Thread: Sharks Supporters Thread

2 - That yellow card was atrocious. We bore the brunt of The Highlanders' early penalty offences which was pretty shocking. And then 5 minutes after Botes was sin-binned the Highlanders start committing penalty infringements and not a word was said by Steve Walsh. Overall he had a good game but that heavy-handedness is not called for.
    Always the case with any game Walsh refs. He will pretend that the warning is for both sides but will then yellow card his un-favored side and all the crap carries on. He's a lame ref that way.

@ Fox - Jordaan was non-existant ...... his fanbois will say it's because he got no ball but he made no effort whatsoever to get any ball or get involved so, meh imo.
    : Inspired to violence by majesty :
    - Die Toten König -

Agree with DJ... This was definitely not an exciting game.

Was wondering how Steve Walsh could have been so harsh on Botes and ignore the multitude of infringements after that.

Also puzzling why we get a NZ ref in a SA v NZ game. That made no sense.
    Real Men Don't Rape! [Lead SA]
    Report rape and sexual abuse. You can SMS an anonymous tip-off to 32211. SMS charged at R1.

Where Craig and Jonathan differ from Walsh is that they speak to the players if they're about to infringe and give them a reasonable opportunity to avoid punishment.

Walsh, yesterday in particular, seemed hell bent on spoiling the spectacle with incessant blowing. There was no rhythm or momentum for either side in this game cause Steve never allowed it flow. Just penalty after penalty after penalty.

Yes, it was a horrible match as was the cheetahs, force match. Player fatigue starting to set in or alternatively a lot of players are pacing themselves in anticipation of another long season.

Administrators need to realize the old age adage, it's the quality over the quantity. Right now we on a weekly diet of top class rugby from now till late November and beyond. It's too much and naturally the standard is going to suffer.
    Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger

Watched less than 10 minutes of this latest crapisode.

It is clear to me that the coaches are all out of ideas and are simply pitching up without anything resembling a game plan, especially in the backs. They gotta go now. This is the worst Sharks team I have seen since Reece-Edwards was in charge. Hang on....

I say they should be looking to Nick Mallett. He would be excellent at the Sharks.
    And this is the bottom line.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixual View Post

It is clear to me that the coaches are all out of ideas and are simply pitching up without anything resembling a game plan, especially in the backs. They gotta go now. This is the worst Sharks team I have seen since Reece-Edwards was in charge. Hang on....

I say they should be looking to Nick Mallett. He would be excellent at the Sharks.
    Is local media also highlighting coaching staff concerns?
    Report rape and sexual abuse. You can SMS an anonymous tip-off to 32211. SMS charged at R1.

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto_Helix View Post
    Very cool to see Beast back on the field and providing some good work in the scrums. We've certainly missed it.
    +1. He made some good tackles and he scrummed well. Welcome back Mr Beast.

Quote Originally Posted by sand_man View Post
    Lambie kicking like a boss tonight.
    He really look great when aiming at goal, less so when kicking for position.

Quote Originally Posted by McT View Post
    Also puzzling why we get a NZ ref in a SA v NZ game. That made no sense.
    ZANZAR's new merit system as they belive Ref's are pro enough to handle it. I agree that refs should be able to handle it in theory but in practice their will always be doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixual View Post

Nick Mallet imo would be better than Plumtree but I doubt all the problems are with the coaching staff.
    |Bebamos y divirtámonos que mañana moriremos.
    |Melior morior bellator, quam ago profugus.
    |Nemo saltat sobrius.

Joziburg. Home Of Broadband Sloth Racing...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Devill View Post
    Nick Mallet imo would be better than Plumtree but I doubt all the problems are with the coaching staff.
    This is Pixual we're talking about. It's all Bismarck Du Plessis's fault, of course...
    Internet the way it was meant to be. Launch details will become Crystal Clear very soon...

Quote Originally Posted by DJ... View Post
    This is Pixual we're talking about. It's all Bismarck Du Plessis's fault, of course...
    And you could probably also add that guy-fairy flapping his arms behind the scrum

(a.k.a. McLoed)

Mcleod and Wynand Olivier share a hairdresser imo.

Mcleod and Wynand Olivier share a hairdresser imo.
    Although Olivier somehow manages to keep composure in his hair where McLeod doesn't

Joziburg. Home Of Broadband Sloth Racing...
    Blog Entries

Although Olivier somehow manages to keep composure in his hair where McLeod doesn't
    Don't gay this thread up any more. Its enough that the Bulls supporter is here discussing hairstyles...
    Internet the way it was meant to be. Launch details will become Crystal Clear very soon...

Quote Originally Posted by DJ... View Post
    Don't gay this thread up any more. Its enough that the Bulls supporter is here discussing hairstyles...
    Bwahahaha! I hereby do solemnly swear not to henceforth discuss hairstyles, fairies, ballerinas or any other such things of a dainty nature in this thread.

So no stormers talk then?

So no stormers talk then?
    I did make a promise did I not

I did make a promise did I not
    Haha, ok.

Do you guys think the last game was the turning point for the sharks?
    |Bebamos y divirtámonos que mañana moriremos.
    |Melior morior bellator, quam ago profugus.
    |Nemo saltat sobrius.

Page 139 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149 ... LastLast