Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: SA's 100 Worst South Africans

Default SA's 100 Worst South Africans

http://www.news24.com/News24/Enterta...591053,00.html
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Cape Town - Who are South Africa's most infamous personalities?

This is a question M-Net will soon be looking to answer when viewers get the chance to vote for 100 South Africans that we all love to hate.

The pay channel confirmed on Thursday that 100 Worst South Africans will be broadcast "soon" to counter the SABC3 programme Great South Africans that starts on September 26.

The programme is based on Britain's 100 Worst Britons.

British premier, Tony Blair, came out tops in their poll, followed by well-endowed page three girl, Jordan.

"There are a couple of rules, such as the person has to be alive, be in the news and he/she may not be imprisoned or awaiting trial. More information will be made available at a later stage," said Lani Lombard, M-Net publicity manager.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I don't know about you guys, But I can think of a certain telecommunications company CEO that really needs to win this award.

This list will be easy - besides that certain individual, include the Travelgate idiots, the corporate swines uncovered by <i>nose</i>Week, and so the list goes on...

Master
    Ex-Durban, ex-Perth, now Brisbane, Terra Australis

Marcel Raath (aka chief Swine in Sentech) would make my top ten worst South Africans

<font color="blue">Telkom needs a leash, ICASA needs some guts, and the </font id="blue"><font color="red">SA consumer</font id="red"><font color="blue"> needs to make it happen</font id="blue">

Grandmaster

tax man .. we pay through our ears and get squat for it .. he's number 1-29 on my list ...

We are Telkom - Resistance is Futile - You will be Assimilated

How quickly we forget. Despite her recent rush of blood to the brain which allowed some sense to come out of her department, I reckon our abominable minister of communications would be number 1 followed by kortbroek and then all the other members of parliament. I reckon we need a longer list than 100.

ANI4ANI

Ivy and Sizwe joint first get all telkom employees to vote for them the unions could motivate the staff to do just that ...

Grandmaster

BlobNow: Our Minister of Finance rocks ;-)

But yeah, I agree with you on the tax's.

Nick Smit
    broadband@nicksmit dot za dot net

Super Grandmaster

1.Telkom CEO
    2.Telkom employees
    " "
    to 100

Grandmaster

I agree Nickste, ol Trevor is one of the few people in government who actually knows what they're doing. Ivy has also gained a few plusses after recent announcements but I'm guessing it's more because she got fed up with all the public pressure and rightly so!

That slimy Sizwe definitely deserves a place in the top 10 but I don't agree with Dominic about Telkom employees, you should adjust that to "Telkom Management". Remember the lower echelons are getting even more shafted than we are.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">That slimy Sizwe definitely deserves a place in the top 10<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You spelt it wrong. It should read <b>$</b>izwe.

<b><hr noshade size="1"></b><font size="2"><font color="red"><b>You can take Telkom out of the Post Office but you can't take the Post Office out of Telkom.</b></font id="red"></font id="size2">

Grandmaster

Department of Health also comes to mind...

You guys have it all wrong.. no one mentioned so far has anything on this one guy, he's been the source of flaring tempers, broken furniture and rage-induced schizophrenia.. who is it? .....the moronic buffoon who invented the 2-prong plug!!! Number 1 with flying colours, he's the reason you have to wedge your cellphone charger or tape the damn thing to the multi-plug...! Mister 2 prong, u bleedin' basted! :)

<font color="navy"><font size="1"><b>Where others have progress, we have Telkom.</b>
    Hellkom website - www.hellkom.co.za</font id="size1"></font id="navy">