their ads for NeoConnect Prime connect speed in aveerage is 300kps - 700 kps and max. will be 2.4Mps, right?
My exp. some facts as follow,
1. Max speed for Midrand base stations will be 200kps.
2. Max speed for Randburg base station will be 500kps.
3. 10% of time in midrand will be 300kps-400kps, 90% of time will be 200kps or less.
4. 10% of time in randburg will be 500kps - 1Mps, 90% of time will be 300kps or less.
5. If rainy, cloudily day, will drop to below 30kps, and cut you off so often.
6. Speed time is lying to you, don't believe it. The reason is the speed can be shift from 0 to 300kps in just few seconds. When you perfrom the speed test, either you cannot to the site (too slow) or you get full speed for next try. When you browsing, you have to refresh a lot of time before the connect to the site you want.
7. Cannot be multi-tasking: I often listen to the radio on net, downloading (bt) and browsing in the same time. When I have a 512k line with telkom and I've no problems. When I use Neotel, I cannot perform in the same tiem, I must stop one first and do the other one by one.
8. Conflict with applications: Some programs will crash when using Neotel manager. Stop downloading / memory conflict / halt etc.... you name it.
In here, I want to ask for any neotel user have the same experiences as I do. We have to join together and express our anger to Neotel. how possible their ads are compeletly different from their product? Is that misleading? We have to let Neotel either give our money back and cancel the contract or improve the serivce as they are in ads. in a short period of time.
Now I want to ask any person, would you like to join and we can fight back.
Declare war to neotel and we can put the matter to court and let the lier to compensate us.
Say No to Neotel, enough is enough.
I MISSED MY TELKOM LINE.