Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 228 of 379 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228 229230231232238278328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 5680

Thread: Stop what you're doing right now and take a photo

Thanks, you can see the original image here : http://s369.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=DSCF0005.jpg

The camera is 10 years old and I find it a bit annoying not having optical image stabilisation. However the larger than normal sensor does help and shooting at ISO 400 is relatively noise free. Considering I only paid R400 for it and it is in mint condition I'm pretty happy.
    Last edited by Rouxenator; 02-03-2012 at 09:44 AM.
    You can do something for love, you can do something for money, but there is nothing quite so satisfying as doing something out of spite - Jeremy Clarkson, 1991

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by floydthebarber71 View Post
    Super Series! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=345615865476886

Check out the rest of the album..
    Those are superb photos!
    Please save trees and think twice before printing this post.

Looking for a VPN, read my reviews at vpn-reviews.net

Last night at the Varsity Cup match between Tuks and Shimlas in Pretoria. Deon Helberg try in second half.

I banned DJ...
    You banned DJ...
    We all banned DJ...

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by APoc84 View Post
    Last night at the Varsity Cup match between Tuks and Shimlas in Pretoria. Deon Helberg try in second half.

Very very noice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickster View Post
    Why is everyone going ape **** over this car, it looks like junk and the performance must be too.
    Quote Originally Posted by KSINGH View Post
    Oh no you didn't

Quote Originally Posted by froot View Post
    Very very noice!
    Thanks. Here is another one. Not very happy with the shadows but unfortunetely nothing I could do about that.

The lights at Tuks make it a real challenge. Especially to get your shutter speed up there without pushing the ISO to high.
    Very thankful for a legendary photographer like Christiaan Kotze who is always ready to give advice and share his knowledge. Such a nice guy.

I banned DJ...
    You banned DJ...
    We all banned DJ...

Thanks. Here is another one. Not very happy with the shadows but unfortunetely nothing I could do about that.

The lights at Tuks make it a real challenge. Especially to get your shutter speed up there without pushing the ISO to high.
    Very thankful for a legendary photographer like Christiaan Kotze who is always ready to give advice and share his knowledge. Such a nice guy.
    They can't be any worse than NMMUs lights - even the University of Fort Hare is better than that place.

Nice pics but your WB and jpg settings might benefit from a little tweaking.
    "Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien." FM Arouet
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Unknown
    Ron White was right

Super Grandmaster

I feel you on the lighting -> shadows. But nevertheless, it looks really nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickster View Post
    Why is everyone going ape **** over this car, it looks like junk and the performance must be too.
    Quote Originally Posted by KSINGH View Post
    Oh no you didn't

Quote Originally Posted by bwana View Post
    They can't be any worse than NMMUs lights - even the University of Fort Hare is better than that place.

Nice pics but your WB and jpg settings might benefit from a little tweaking.
    Never been there but I can only imagine it being the same as TUT. That was shocking. Our one photographer had to shoot at 6400 ISO at times to get up to 1/640 or 1/800 shutterspeed.

I know it is not an excuse but I rather left the WB on Auto because I was afraid I make the wrong selection and bugger all the pics. Certainly something I need to read up and practice more. Laziness on my part I guess.
    I banned DJ...
    You banned DJ...
    We all banned DJ...

Awesome thread. Now i want to get camera

Grandmaster

My attempt at photographing the moon last night...

http://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/...7&d=1330976206

that's quite a hi-res moon shot

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by greg_SA View Post
    My attempt at photographing the moon last night...

http://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/...7&d=1330976206
    Bru awesome. Excellent background for my berry!

Page 228 of 379 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228 229230231232238278328 ... LastLast