Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 478 of 998 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478 479480481482488528578978 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 14958

Thread: Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mercurial View Post
    Ferguson should be sacked. He has lost the plot. We need fresh blood.
    This goes down as the biggest load of horse **** I've read. You call yourself a United supporter? Pathetic.

MyBB Legend

Quote Originally Posted by icyrus View Post
    This goes down as the biggest load of horse **** I've read. You call yourself a United supporter? Pathetic.
    You are a close-minded nitwit. If you can't handle the truth, fsck off...
    If you wanna get laid, ask an Ancient Astronaut theorist. They always say yes.

MyBB Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fishfly View Post

@icyrus what are you smoking??
    Don't mind him. He always talks out of his ass.

You are a close-minded nitwit. If you can't handle the truth, fsck off...
    The truth my arse.

I don't have time for JCL glory hunting arseholes. Do one.

MyBB Legend

Quote Originally Posted by icyrus View Post
    The truth my arse.

I don't have time for JCL glory hunting arseholes. Do one.
    Bye bye, troll.

Quote Originally Posted by samr1wp View Post
    @ fishfly we do play 4-4-2 against most teams and at home

we play the 4 2 3 1 against stronger teams and away

but noo furk man rio is old now ...if smalling/jones can play as good as they did in the 1st half of season we have a good deal there

fabio is going on loan ....we dont have another LB ...rafael is starting to get to peak form and then get injured ..

and yes we do need more CM players ....i really want snjeider lol

i think he did well ...rijkaard did well ..but messi was brought out by pep

so did pedro and well this years new stars cuenca and thiago

so yeah he didnt do his best ..he did change the team which revovled around zlatan and ronaldinho and messi on the wings

the new coach has nothing to do except get a decent left back ...
    Hence why I said CAM - playmaker
    and Left Back... Evra pissing me off!

Ferguson should be sacked. He has lost the plot. We need fresh blood.
    Read this article, and tell me how much you agree with it.

It was John Cleese, in Clockwise, who said: "I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand." Manchester United fans would beg to differ. Usually, the best thing about pre-season is the hope: reality's incisors have yet to pierce the gums of optimism, and fans can live off the balmy, often barmy belief that this is their year. For supporters of most of the other 91 English clubs, that's the mood right now. For United fans? Forget it. After three seasons of papering over the cracks, it seems most United fans are awaiting the moment that the fault lines tracing a veiny path across Old Trafford are exposed.

Almost everything about the club reeks of disarray. Owned by the Glazers, who push buttons from a remote hideaway like Dr Evil; run by a manager who shreds his legacy at every turn; almost exclusively represented by the inadequate (Darren Fletcher) and the odious (Rio Ferdinand); unable to close a deal for West Brom's reserve keeper, never mind the new Roy Keane. The signing of Michael Carrick, a Pirlo when a Gattuso was needed, is a band aid for a bullet wound, and a ludicrously expensive one at that.

If anything, it's a surprise that United have bought anyone at all. This summer, they have been like a pathetic drunk lumbering across a dancefloor at 1.45am, trying to get off with everything that moves. No matter how many people they move in for - and if reports are to be believed, United have made offers for dozens of players - nobody wants to go near them. And the one person who surely would, Damien Duff, was allowed to slip into the arms of Newcastle for less than United paid for Patrice Evra. You couldn't make it up. You don't have to.

MyBB Legend

Quote Originally Posted by samr1wp View Post

i think he did well ...rijkaard did well ..but messi was brought out by pep

so did pedro and well this years new stars cuenca and thiago

so yeah he didnt do his best ..he did change the team which revovled around zlatan and ronaldinho and messi on the wings

the new coach has nothing to do except get a decent left back ...
    Perhaps, but then again they could have naturally just gotten better as they gained more experience. Anyway, I'm not saying he's a bad coach, but I think it would take a real turd to not be able to win with a team like Barcelona. I guess any new coach for United at this point is better than SAF.

Fergie will have another season... One for the road.

I fancy Mo wants to win everything with Madrid next season and perhaps come to OT.

Guardiola will probably be found out in the EPL.

lol 2006 article...

Super Grandmaster

Isn't it a bit too early to start with the obituaries, chaps? Or are you just secretly hoping to still nick it? Methinks 'tis the latter y'all hoping for
    Anyway, it's good to see the championship going down to the wire (sort of). When you think about it united still have the advantage, city have not won the league in a long and the nervousness is more likely to get to Mancini than Sir Alex.
    Normal people did not hear voices. Zane did.

Super Grandmaster

Meh. Glazers just have to be willing to open their wallets, plain and simple. Nobody is going to sell a player to United for 20m when City will gladly pay 25m and upwards for that player.

We do need to strengthen the squad and I hope the Glazers aren't chicken **** about it (which they probably will be) David Gill has said there's going to be lots happening at OT this off season so let's just wait and see what happens.
    for the <3 of STOLICHNAYA!!!!!

Rossiyskaya Federatsiya

Quote Originally Posted by Stickfigure View Post
    Meh. Glazers just have to be willing to open their wallets, plain and simple. Nobody is going to sell a player to United for 20m when City will gladly pay 25m and upwards for that player.

We do need to strengthen the squad and I hope the Glazers aren't chicken **** about it (which they probably will be) David Gill has said there's going to be lots happening at OT this off season so let's just wait and see what happens.
    Lots happening as in Youngsters going out on loan, we buying another winger and off we go for another season

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by fishfly View Post
    Lots happening as in Youngsters going out on loan, we buying another winger and off we go for another season
    More than that will happen, watch.
    for the <3 of STOLICHNAYA!!!!!

Rossiyskaya Federatsiya

How many of us have temporarily been conscripted into the toon army for the next few days? lol

i know i have been and the way they are playing there is hope :-)
    They Say Anythings Possible, You Gotta Dream Like You Never Seen Obstacles

Page 478 of 998 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478 479480481482488528578978 ... LastLast