Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I want to know who a Cell nr belongs to.

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Default I want to know who a Cell nr belongs to.

I know it is illegal. I want to know who it is and where he lives.

Oke i phoned but could only find out his name.

So how do i do this?
    Never, never and never again shall it be that this beautiful land will again experience the oppression of one by another. NM-1994

Joziburg. Home Of Broadband Sloth Racing...
    Blog Entries

Prank call?
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Stalker bussines
    Never, never and never again shall it be that this beautiful land will again experience the oppression of one by another. NM-1994

Why?

/edit: nevermind. impeccable timing mila.

invasion of privacy, you will need to hire a private detective, and even they might not be able todo it. You could always give head to someone at the subscriber?

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

LOLZ!!

I'm installing Mxit. Against my better judgement.

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    invasion of privacy, you will need to hire a private detective, and even they might not be able todo it. You could always give head to someone at the subscriber?
    Bleh I still want to know. they are invading my privacy.

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Google did not work. But thanx

Depending on the network, a big smile and R100 bribe at your nearest Vodastore/MTN shop should do it as long as the phone number is a contract.

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sensorei View Post
    Depending on the network, a big smile and R100 bribe at your nearest Vodastore/MTN shop should do it as long as the phone number is a contract.
    Now that is advice i can use

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

I installed mxit but can not find it

HTC diamond touch Help please

We had a case where someone continuosly phoned and never spoke (was a girl too). So we phoned vodacom and reported the number to them. They inturn called their client and warned them off... worked a charm. Was long ago though !!!

I think you can even report these type of incidences to the cops. See what they say.
    i7 2600K @3.8 | GA Z68P-DS3 | OCZ Vertex 4 256gb SSD | 16gb HyperX Red | GTX670 Windforce | Antec H2O 920 | CM 600W Silent Pro M | CM HAF 922 | 27" IPS WQHD

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

See the thing is i have a stalker, but i also have the worst luck on strangers calling me thinking they have the right number. Oh hell i have numbers of woman thinking i'm sleeping with theit hubbies.

This number i just get missed calls from. So it might be nothing but i get a strange tingeling in my neck when i get calls like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mila View Post
    See the thing is i have a stalker, but i also have the worst luck on strangers calling me thinking they have the right number. Oh hell i have numbers of woman thinking i'm sleeping with theit hubbies.

This number i just get missed calls from. So it might be nothing but i get a strange tingeling in my neck when i get calls like this.
    I don't think you're telling us the full story Mila. Why is someone stalking you?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast