Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast

Thread: Learners License Questions & Answers

Default Learners License Questions & Answers

Looking for a copy of the K53 Learners License Questions & Answers

Just read the book 2 or 3 times. It's really not rocket science

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Can you get a license if you can not read?
    “Character — the willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life — is the source from which self-respect springs.”

For a blonde girlfriend who has taken it 4 times already, shouldnt actually be driving then I suppose but she needs to get her license for work.

For the lazy the test is hard. Easiest test ever and you want to cheat.

/points and laughs at rday. O wait you said a blonde, hmmm lemme make some calls , i think after the 4th time she should give up hey, not sure even cheating will help. I mean what will she do when she sees a sign indicating 60kms? she will think that is how far she still has to go until she sees 80 and wonders hmmmm how is that possible and then when she sees 120 she will freak wondering how she is getting further from her destination.
    Last edited by killadoob; 14-05-2009 at 02:31 PM.

Super Grandmaster

People that make these requests really piss me off

True skoob... and I agree with Snormossel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    And then there will be zero players!! DOOMED!!!!
    IQ-Test

http://www.trafficsigns.co.za
    If you dop after practicing there, you don't belong on a road, or near it, for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by killadoob View Post
    For the lazy the test is hard. Easiest test ever and you want to cheat.

/points and laughs at rday. O wait you said a blonde, hmmm lemme make some calls , i think after the 4th time she should give up hey, not sure even cheating will help. I mean what will she do when she sees a sign indicating 60kms? she will think that is how far she still has to go until she sees 80 and wonders hmmmm how is that possible and then when she sees 120 she will freak wondering how she is getting further from her destination.
    :-)

Grandmaster

The answers were marked in the book back when I did the test
    The the guy was dumb enough to mark it in the book, but clever enough to get the questions right

...doesn't know

um, tell her to just STUDY!!!!!! ffs, that test really isn't hard... yes you have to get like 90% in it, but 95% of the questions are simple as hell... what I can't understand is how people fail that test soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times... I know this one chick who fail 6 times! WTF!?

She must best freaking hot and fantastic in bed, otherwise I simply can't understand why you would chill with her

There's 3 tests. A,B and C...the thing is there's 2 questions that have different answers according to which test you do. lol. So those who flunk are usually the ones who crammed one test.

If your girlfriend keeps flunking tell her to go to a driving school, most teach road signs and the lazy ones will give you the tests and make you practice over and over until you get 100% for each test, it's a waste of money but she'll pass.
    I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
    Mr Garrison, South Park

My word so many people complain that the test is hard. I honestly can't see how people can fail if they even opened the book a couple of times. Get one of the K53 learning books (or two) and read it from cover to cover a couple times and you will be A-OK.
    domaincheap.co.za
    Only one of these adds to your value as a human being: Consuming things other people have made or making your own.
    link

...doesn't know

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    My word so many people complain that the test is hard. I honestly can't see how people can fail if they even opened the book a couple of times. Get one of the K53 learning books (or two) and read it from cover to cover a couple times and you will be A-OK.
    hmmm, that is very true... I bought some book with k53 on it, read it a few times and passed no worries... but funny thing is all the white people seem to congregate around the one corner of the exam hall

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by scotty777 View Post
    hmmm, that is very true... I bought some book with k53 on it, read it a few times and passed no worries... but funny thing is all the white people seem to congregate around the one corner of the exam hall
    To do what?
    I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast