Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: conline.co.za

Grandmaster

Default conline.co.za

My cousin received a strange sms from +278200702230087.

"Your Email Account will be activated in 24 Hours. Username: 072******* and Password: ********. Login to www.conline.co.za"

The username is her cell number.
    She never registered for anything like this. Had a look at the page, seems like they tried to make the page look like a CellC webpage.

Did a whois on the domain came up with:
    Bergsma, Sean
    Manager
    Comit
    2 Haylett Rd, Hillcrest 3610, South Africa
    sean@comittechnologies.co.za

Found this on another whois:
    Host: comit1.elitemobile.co.za

The page looks like a copy of http://www.elitemail.co.za/

Hit the delete key and move on with life.
    It's a bit like winning the UK lotto you never entered...

Super Grandmaster

I got a email once from AdultFriendFinder.com with my new login and password - some tool accidentally renewed his subscription and entered my email address by mistake, his was the same as mine, but spelt slightly different. I broke his online account at AdultFriendFinder, changed what he was looking for and then changed his password.

Quote Originally Posted by xrapidx View Post
    I got a email once from AdultFriendFinder.com with my new login and password - some tool accidentally renewed his subscription and entered my email address by mistake, his was the same as mine, but spelt slightly different. I broke his online account at AdultFriendFinder, changed what he was looking for and then changed his password.
    rubbish... truth is you're gay and were looking for fun and someone you know in real life found you and this is the excuse
    Axxess my new favorite ISP

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by bboy View Post
    rubbish... truth is you're gay and were looking for fun and someone you know in real life found you and this is the excuse
    Yeh - my girlfriend hates it when my gay streaks come out in bed.... apparently it hurts

Apparently it hurts? Then you must be doing it wrong. Rather leave it to the professionals.
    Putting towers closer to you since 2010.