If iBurst was a car manufacturer:
1. Your car's engine would constantly swap from being a Ferrarri engine to a Model-T engine. Your car would bust ahead from a stop, and suddenly stutter and stall on you.
2. Your car would only work if you knew the exact distance you were from the Gas Station, and you would have to consantly calculate an arcane figure ranging from 1300 to 1432, using the ' ping -Lt ' button on the dash.
3. You could only drive your car to certain destinations. A trip to the mall would be fine, but the car would shout 'destination unreachable' to you if you tried to drive to Durban.
4. For no properly explained reason, sometimes your car would flash all its lights in a random, maniacal display of green LED's, and refuse to let you into it. Sometimes your car would stop and eject you from the driver's seat without reason.
5. Other iBurst drivers would post messages on internet forums about mystical iBurst cars, only available overseas, that have reliable 8mbit engines, and would let you drive them for 500GigabyteKilometers a month without complaining.
6. [The positive one] The car manufacturers would be aware of the problem with the engines, and would try to resolve the situation, albeit slowly, by responding to correspondence.
Excuse my purile sense of humor - I hope this livens up the forum a bit.