Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Horse Racing Tips

Default Horse Racing Tips

Good day all

I was wondering where i could get great horse racing tips for south african horse racing, i have been following the horses with little luck and i want to change this. I see at the end of the day the TAB's results have the tips also on the right but i cant seem to find where they get it from?

Is there any good places where i can get these tips and are they free?

Thank you

Dude horse racing is not about tips hey, follow the good jockeys, marcus strydom etc and work your bets out around them. The top jockets very rarely get on a horse that cannot win.

You can sms guys like stydom and delpech and they send you their thoughts on their rides for the day but it costs 30 bucks an sms.

horse racing is rigged, been watching it since i knew what a tv wasl, cause of dad

No it is not rigged, that the biggest load of rubbish i have ever heard in my life. Horse racing is like any other sport a 1/3 normally cannot be beaten but you get freaks when a 5/10 horse will get nailed by a 20-1 horse but there is no rigging.

Also remember a good horse on some courses that is drawn wide will be at a disadvantage, you need to into horse racing knowing the tracks, knowing what draw is good and what draw is bad, who the top jockeys are, who they ride for.
    Last edited by killadoob; 24-06-2009 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by killadoob View Post
    No it is not rigged, that the biggest load of rubbish i have ever heard in my life.
    do you work for TAB or goldcircle?

Nope but my father has been playing the horses for very long and my cousin was a jockey who had a bad fall and then ad a metal plate in his head and never really recovered. I don't play the horses often and stick to soccer6's and 4's but i can tell you that it is near impossible to rig horsing racing. That is like saying the English premier league is rigged.

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

they dont call it gambling for no reason
    get wugged ptaWUG

Remember tab/gold circle do not need to rig it, as they take a certain % of all money played, i think it is 10%/14% or something and then the rest is paid out to punters so why would they need to rig it?

Nope but my father has been playing the horses for very long and my cousin was a jockey who had a bad fall and then ad a metal plate in his head and never really recovered. I don't play the horses often and stick to soccer6's and 4's but i can tell you that it is near impossible to rig horsing racing. That is like saying the English premier league is rigged.
    well the italian league was rigged a few years ago.

my dad knows the jockeys at the training facility in midrand(close to midrand). they have given him tips which are always spot on. the jockeys rig it for eachother

So then your dad must be making a killing right?

Yea but you just mentioned tab/ gold cirle as the riggers now it is the jockeys? Hmmmmmm so which is it

So then your dad must be making a killing right?

Yea but you just mentioned tab/ gold cirle as the riggers now it is the jockeys? Hmmmmmm so which is it
    never said tab/gc were the riggers, just asked if you work for them

/Bets on bingo Betty

Rigging it is possible, but those jockeys make enough money as it is - they wouldn't rig it IMO...

No i am sure some rigging goes on keep but not every race.

Good point pump

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    /Bets on bingo Betty

Rigging it is possible, but those jockeys make enough money as it is - they wouldn't rig it IMO...
    if the jockey riding the horse with a 20/1 shot tells someone to bet R10k on it, he gets a percent of the R200k for him and his buddies to split. they dont get paid much btw, its mostly the apprentices not the big boys

Anyway of accessing the TAB's tips that they give out only once the results are out except before the results are out?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast