Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast

Thread: Esquire and MyBB members-response

Esquire representative
    Midrand, Durban, CapeTown and Port Elizabeth
    Blog Entries

Default Esquire and MyBB members-response

Hi All

I am really surprised at the whole issue regarding MyBB members not being able to purchase from Esquire from the previous thread and apologise for my late reply as I was in Port Elizabeth branch and got home late last night.

Firstly we have not change the policy i.e. All MYBB members are still allowed to purchased from any Esquire branch and Esquire Xpress in Midrand , Cape Town and Boksburg using the account number MYB001 which is a special account that I created for all members of this forum

I really don’t know how this information has come about that we have stop selling to MYBB members as I am the only one that can make that decision ,

I have called up a urgent meeting with all staff in Midrand Xpress at 1:00 PM ( Saturday) to find out who gave out this wrong information and will take the necessary steps to make sure it does not happen again )

You have my assurance that you can still purchase using the account MYB001 , However we encouraging all young entrepreneurs to create their own accounts as we are launching our (soon to be named )rewards program shortly and will give each reseller and each young entrepreneur their own loyalty card that will be used to gain entry to any Xpress stores and any Esquire branches it will be swiped as soon as a purchase is made , to accumulate points that that can be redeemed by almost 100 establishments including any Esquire branches.

I, however have to stress that we will not supply to any general end user public as we do not have the infrastructure or the necessary resources to support them as our business model has always been to the trade and the only reason we opened the channel to MyBB members as we realised that MyBB are not your average end user and do not require that support as an ordinary end user , for those that need support we encourage them to purchase directly from resellers that are geared to give that level of support.

if you need any more infomation regarding the rewards program or how to open your own account please PM me and I will try to reply as soon as possible.

Regards
    ESQ

Quote Originally Posted by Esquire View Post
    Hi All

I am really surprised at the whole issue regarding MyBB members not being able to purchase from Esquire from the previous thread and apologise for my late reply as I was in Port Elizabeth branch and got home late last night.
    Sorry to digress but is Esquire planning on upping their game at the PE branch? The staff are nice and seemingly competent but there never seems to be stock for them to sell.
    "Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien." FM Arouet
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Unknown
    Ron White was right

Nice, thanks man
    #FREEISRAEL

Very nice. Thank you. But tell me, how is it possible to see your entire price list?

Super Grandmaster

Cool!
    In recent days I've discovered that your IQ is linked to your post count!

Quote Originally Posted by bwana View Post
    Sorry to digress but is Esquire planning on upping their game at the PE branch? The staff are nice and seemingly competent but there never seems to be stock for them to sell.
    +1, you are tying their hands behind their backs and then still expecting them to achieve sales targets!!
    There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity

Esquire representative
    Midrand, Durban, CapeTown and Port Elizabeth
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bwana View Post
    Hi Bwana ,

it was because of your posts regarding PE branch that I went there on Wednesday to see firsthand what was going in that branch, I can tell you that the PE branch will be fixed with stock issues by next week. and I am making it my personal mission to make sure that the PE branch is sorted out once and for all , I have just appointed a really great Branch Manager from PE , her name is Mischele Keats who joins us on Monday and one of her first priorities is to stock up that branch and meet every client that walks through the door find out what they would want to see different in PE - so give us a week or two to the sort out the branch

I personally met with almost 26 clients from Wednesday until Friday and everyone told me basically the same thing , that they love dealing with Esquire, love the products but the PE branch never has enough stock , so give me the opportunity to turn it around- I want you to be the first critic once this is done

Well done! I'm sure you will see a difference in sales volumes!
    There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity

Grandmaster

Awesome! This is great news...

Any chance of Esquire stocking name branded PSUs in the near future?

(by name branded, CoolerMaster, Antec, OCZ etc)

Thanks esquire for providing us with this privledge on the myb001 acc , you dont have to and yet you do. I feel you go without recognition , so thanks a million

Hey esquire I sent you a PM about a GPU

Thats good news indeed.

How do we get access to the price list?

Quote Originally Posted by cerebus View Post
    Hey esquire I sent you a PM about a GPU
    the boss takes orders now?

Hey? It was just a price inquiry

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast