Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: System to montior data usage???

Grandmaster

Angry System to montior data usage???

OK OK, Theres been countless posts about it, but I've had enough of the empty promises. We the customers of Neotel need a system to montior our usage.

It's like downloading in the dark, when the bill comes it's always a surprise, like WTF.

We were promised something last month (June 2009), latest. hmm

We need answers.

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthre...ferrerid=57821
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

U know what i find amusing? They built the seacom cable before neotel could build a tracking utility.

Quote Originally Posted by ushir View Post
    U know what i find amusing? They built the seacom cable before neotel could build a tracking utility.
    ROFL! Most developers could write the code to do that in a few minutes at most. For some reason their entire team is unable to do it. No wonder the company is in such a horrid state. I think Sentech should feel offended by being compared to these morons.

i've already written 2 programs for neotel users - one guy even paid me 200 bucks to write him a simple Rapidshare Download manager + Neotel Fix

i'm not coding another one - use a Download Monitor like Netmeter, i've had enough!