Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Centurion Drivers License Offices

  1. #1
    Super Grandmaster KSINGH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PTA
    Posts
    6,078
    Blog Entries
    1

    Question Centurion Drivers License Offices

    Hi ALL

    I have tried all phone numbers for this place and it just rings Is this place open on Saturdays?
    Life's lessons will repeat itself until you learn something

  2. #2
    Super Grandmaster KSINGH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PTA
    Posts
    6,078
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    bump
    Life's lessons will repeat itself until you learn something

  3. #3

    Default

    Try these?

    (012) 6652808

    (012) 665-2796/2779. (012) 665-2772 (fax)

    Nevermind - they all just ring...
    Last edited by chris2.0; 07-08-2009 at 01:11 PM. Reason: added
    So many ideas, so little time... ;-)

  4. #4
    Cynical Grinch tco21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The land of the wicked
    Posts
    4,949

    Default

    IIRC, they aren't open on Saturdays.

  5. #5
    Super Grandmaster KSINGH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PTA
    Posts
    6,078
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris2.0 View Post
    Try these?

    (012) 6652808

    (012) 665-2796/2779. (012) 665-2772 (fax)

    Nevermind - they all just ring...
    yip!
    Life's lessons will repeat itself until you learn something

  6. #6
    Super Grandmaster KSINGH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PTA
    Posts
    6,078
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tco21 View Post
    IIRC, they aren't open on Saturdays.
    Life's lessons will repeat itself until you learn something

  7. #7

    Default

    what you wanna do there?

  8. #8
    Super Grandmaster KSINGH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PTA
    Posts
    6,078
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    pick up my sister's new drivers license but also check if it's ready before waiting in a queue.
    Life's lessons will repeat itself until you learn something

  9. #9
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Garsies in Petoorsdorp
    Posts
    2,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KSINGH View Post
    pick up my sister's new drivers license but also check if it's ready before waiting in a queue.
    Have you got an affidavit from your sister certified by the police stating the reason why you have to collect it and a certified copy of her ID? An affidavit by any other commissioner of oath is not acceptable.
    Had the same problem when I tried to collect my daughters license but could not get it as the letter was certified by an ex-officio commissioner of oaths, namely a bank manager.
    They told me if she can't collect it within a certain period (iirc 3months) they would destroy the license and she would have to apply from scratch.
    I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!

  10. #10
    Super Grandmaster KSINGH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PTA
    Posts
    6,078
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stokstert View Post
    Have you got an affidavit from your sister certified by the police stating the reason why you have to collect it and a certified copy of her ID? An affidavit by any other commissioner of oath is not acceptable.
    Had the same problem when I tried to collect my daughters license but could not get it as the letter was certified by an ex-officio commissioner of oaths, namely a bank manager.
    They told me if she can't collect it within a certain period (iirc 3months) they would destroy the license and she would have to apply from scratch.
    yeah got the docs. but no time
    Life's lessons will repeat itself until you learn something

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •