Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: So did Druids turn into the new FOTM class?

Default So did Druids turn into the new FOTM class?

I did not log in for awhile since 3.2 got launched, did Druids turn into the new popular class everyone's playing one now like with DKs?
    I think they probably did new forms look awesome?
    “Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess.”

Oscar Wilde

New forms yea, they still suck though

I have seen a few people on Bronze Dragonblight roll druids but they never stick it out till 30+ since it's a bitch to level them there. But once you hit that 30+ bracket it's AWESOME.

This is the reason you will never see an influx of Druids. Believe me I tried to level one twice before and just never got past level 20. Now that I'm 44 I'm going strong and loving every second of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull View Post
    I have seen a few people on Bronze Dragonblight roll druids but they never stick it out till 30+ since it's a bitch to level them there. But once you hit that 30+ bracket it's AWESOME.

This is the reason you will never see an influx of Druids. Believe me I tried to level one twice before and just never got past level 20. Now that I'm 44 I'm going strong and loving every second of it.
    Very true first 20 lvls is hell.
    I remeber at lvl 16 i tried to duel everyone in x-roads and got my ass kicked rerolled, then and there little did i know the lvl 14 that owned me was a twink, in the making with enchants on.
    I thought druids suck hard.

But with heirloom gear and new feral talents its easier.I had to do it the hard way i hear you even get travel form before lvl 20 now.

Dude what server are you on these days?And side?
    Last edited by Boomrooker; 12-08-2009 at 12:39 PM.

Oscar Wilde

wait till you hit 80 then

Quote Originally Posted by Esea View Post
    wait till you hit 80 then
    My druid is lvl 80 but as ballance i still have hard time vs most classes duels thats the most fun is ballance vs shamies most other classes waste me if they not totally noob and under geared.I should probably reroll mage.

The chicken armour is just not as good as it was in TBC.
    Last edited by Boomrooker; 12-08-2009 at 12:58 PM.

Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Boomrooker View Post
    My druid is lvl 80 but as ballance i still have hard time vs most classes duels thats the most fun is ballance vs shamies most other classes waste me if they not totally noob and under geared.I should probably reroll mage.
    Just respec Resto. You can't be killed then

Quote Originally Posted by Boomrooker View Post

The chicken armour is just not as good as it was in TBC.
    But but but.... I was talkin to Pitbull

I don't think they are flavour of the month. I have seen a big influx of warlocks on my server, so I guess they're popular atm.

I do think the novelity of having new skins, has caused people to go back & play around with their druids. Unfortunately, kitty dps has taken a nerf, so novelity wears off quickly

Super Grandmaster

they are probably the most popular class in Teldrassil and Mulgore, but outside of those zones.....maybe not

At 80, Resto/Boomkin droods are common enough, they're a nice choice for ppl who want to heal and dps on the side (or vice versa). Feral, not so much, which is odd since the forms look kickass now. Maybe people who want to tank or melee dps just want to do so in flashy, spiky plate and wielding huuuuuge swords, which explains the continuing overpopulation of death knights and paladins and all the 14 year olds who play them.