Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast

Thread: BRT bus attacked

Thumbs down BRT bus attacked

Lets solve our problem with violence! . Christ i hate this country. Luckily no one was killed

(sorry if this a repost)

http://www.news24.com/Content/SouthA...ack_on_BRT_bus

"Johannesburg - A policeman and bus passenger were wounded when the occupants of a minibus taxi opened fire on a BRT bus in Soweto on Tuesday evening, Johannesburg police said.

Shots were fired from a Toyota Quantum minibus that had been following the bus as it was driving past the Nancefield Hostel around 19:00, Inspector Kay Makhubela said.

A policeman was hit in the leg and an unidentified passenger also wounded. Both were taken to hospital.

After the shooting the driver pressed on and eventually stopped next to the Regina Mundi Church.

No arrests had been made. It was not clear how many people were on the bus at the time.

The Bus Rapid Transit system was unveiled with great fanfare on Sunday. Taxi operators have expressed opposition to the project, fearing it would destroy their livelihoods."

I hope they die a slow and agonising death one day. These people are thousands of levels lower than animals.
    entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Shoot to kill, shoot to kill. Blow up all the taxis on the road. w00t w00t!

Seriously, now they trying the violence again to make people not go on the buses... and unless government does something quick about it - they will succeed.
    I don't discriminate. I hate everybody equally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgarath View Post
    Smokey has spoken. All should abide and obey.

Is lekkor, nee is reg. This reminds me of the metro rail incident a few years back. The train was late so they burnt it to the ground.

"Nee, die trein was stout, ons moet hom n les leer. Nou hy sal nie stout wees nie"
    bongGong Mobile Communicator app - www.bonggong.com

Thumbs down Homegrown terrorism must be wiped out NOW !

That's it !

The Taxi industry just shot itself in the foot with this dispicable act of economic terrorism.

We're going to see the reaction of a very angry government - can't wait to see the repercussions of this one.
    This text exists even though you can't really see it, now apply this truth to your existence in the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by wrathex View Post
    That's it !

The Taxi industry just shot itself in the foot with this dispicable act of economic terrorism.

We're going to see the reaction of a very angry government - can't wait to see the repercussions of this one.

... lol

soz i missed the <sarcasim> tag there

Bah - now we see if the government will actually act on the word they have bandied about.
    I don't discriminate. I hate everybody equally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgarath View Post
    Smokey has spoken. All should abide and obey.

Blog Entries

banned minbus taxi !
    Former freedom fighter, now hero of the Republic, Sir Juliass Mallama was always telling the public: "I am not a joke, I am a jerk."
    What is ANC? Answer

Guavemints response will be very interesting. It will be their first repost. The natural choice would be to use force. However it would be like wrestling with a pig in mud, both get dirty and the pig likes it.

Hmm, I wonder what they will do. Most likely carry on as usual, just arrest the perpetrator and 'investigate' the taxi companies books.

Divide and conquer.
    bongGong Mobile Communicator app - www.bonggong.com

Super Grandmaster DigitalSoldier's Avatar

mm sounds like the thed force trying to undermine African progress again

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalSoldier View Post
    mm sounds like the thed force trying to undermine African progress again
    Ah yes, Ted Vos.

News like this really makes me lose faith in this country... But guess what? It's still not surprising. The only thing that is surprising is that it hasn't turned into a bloodbath yet.
    ██████████
    ██████████
    ██████████

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
    Ah yes, Ted Vos.

News like this really makes me lose faith in this country... But guess what? It's still not surprising. The only thing that is surprising is that it hasn't turned into a bloodbath yet.
    it's one bus let's hope it's an isolated incident, going on track records however...

Grandmaster

Progress is un-African.
    Registered Linux User 460110
    ɸ Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose. ɸ

Quote Originally Posted by smokey View Post
    Shoot to kill, shoot to kill. Blow up all the taxis on the road. w00t w00t!

Seriously, now they trying the violence again to make people not go on the buses... and unless government does something quick about it - they will succeed.
    What makes doing that any diffrent than what they doin,by doing that your just the same as them violence cannot solve violence.
    The Universe Today!
    LG Optimus 3D MIUI JB 4.1.2
    _ _ __ _ _

Banned

One BRT, one bullet.

Hehe, World Cup 2010, those BRT rides for the foreigners could get interesting - im thinking along the line's of a roller coaster ride.

In the end, the GoverMUNT's will hand over BRT to the taxi industry, what other option do they have: "Eish comerade's let's sit around the table and discuss this". - animals are not into discusssion's.

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast