Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 41 1 234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr Kobus Jonker and satanism.

Default Dr Kobus Jonker and satanism.

Why are people still insisting satanism is a good old peaceful religion, even though Kobus Jonker has for decades proven that satanism is the most evil of all cults? As a christian I know the effects of satanism, and I know that it's purpose is to kill and destroy people. But it seems there are people who are deluded into thinking this occult is peaceful? Of course satanists masquerading as normal people do respond to this kind of topics, but I worry about innocent people who are fooled into this evil occult.

If you are involved in satanism, it's not too late, Jesus can safely get you out of it. Regardless of the threats by satanists, they can't kill you if you leave them for Jesus. But they'll definitely kill you if you leave them without Jesus. I knew a friend who was burned to ashes mysteriously by satanists in prison, and I wish I was born-again then as I could have helped him. They (satanists) persuaded him to slaughter his neighbour senselessly with an axe, but when he wanted to get out of satanism they followed him to prison and burned him to death. Had he left them for Jesus, he'll still be alive like hundreds of former-satanists who left the occult for Jesus.

I will like to thank God for using and protecting Kobus Jonker against satanism. The worst works of satanism are seen in our roads, through accidents they cause. A friend of mine said she was leaving Pochefstroom on sunday night and she saw two very bad accident on the N12. While driving she saw a woman carrying a baby, but she disappeared within a second. I was surprised that she thought she was a witch, as I expected to be the one to say that. Of course I have met satanists on the roads, so I know what she was referrin to.

The bible says: "The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them" (Psalm 34:7). I'm protected by an angel of God against satanism, that's why I can speak against them. But who protects you and your children against satanism?

Super Grandmaster

How can human sacrifice [drinking blood] be considered peaceful?
    Normal people did not hear voices. Zane did.

Quote Originally Posted by R13... View Post
    Wait until somebody says there's no blood drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by rza View Post
    Of course I have met satanists on the roads, so I know what she was referrin to.
    We all have, they're called taxi drivers.
    I once dated a girl who lisped, she wanted to watch Faith Like Potatoes. 20 minutes in it dawned that we weren't watching a movie about the Elephant Man...

Joziburg. Home Of Broadband Sloth Racing...
    Blog Entries

This thread is LOL-worthy...

rza's complete inability to educate himself is becoming more and more apparent with each post. I particularly enjoyed the story about your friend, his axe, the prison satanism, burning to ashes and so on. Very entertaining...
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

So tell me, rza, This is an internet forum. I'm sure you'll know, but that derives from the Roman practice of having an open, public space (ironically called a forum) where people could freely mingle and discuss the days' happenings.

When exactly did you reach the point where you figured 'screw the discussions, lemme dust off my soapbox and preach to these lost, anonymous, faceless souls on teh interwebz'? You do know what happens to street corner preachers more often than not, don't you? They get eggs thrown at them...
    In the Age of Information
    ignorance is a choice

Quote Originally Posted by DJ... View Post
    This thread is LOL-worthy...

rza's complete inability to educate himself is becoming more and more apparent with each post. I particularly enjoyed the story about your friend, his axe, the prison satanism, burning to ashes and so on. Very entertaining...
    Where do I err?

Quote Originally Posted by R13... View Post
    Jesus was a human sacrifice, and they still symbolically drink his blood.
    I once dated a girl who lisped, she wanted to watch Faith Like Potatoes. 20 minutes in it dawned that we weren't watching a movie about the Elephant Man...

Quote Originally Posted by enigma243 View Post
    So tell me, rza, This is an internet forum. I'm sure you'll know, but that derives from the Roman practice of having an open, public space (ironically called a forum) where people could freely mingle and discuss the days' happenings.

When exactly did you reach the point where you figured 'screw the discussions, lemme dust off my soapbox and preach to these lost, anonymous, faceless souls on teh interwebz'? You do know what happens to street corner preachers more often than not, don't you? They get eggs thrown at them...
    I never discuss ideas that needs debate, I write about facts as reflected in the bible, so I never expect replies from my topics. That's why you can't debate what I wrote, but rather choose to debate me as a person.

I wish I was a street preacher but God refused to make me. I'll definitely take eggs for Jesus and I'm sure they don't mind!

Joziburg. Home Of Broadband Sloth Racing...
    Blog Entries

Where do I err?
    Not on the side of caution, but...

It starts here:

Why are people...
    ...and ends here:

But who protects you and your children against satanism?
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Satanism is a destructive religion. I agree. Much more than the mainstream ones.
    If an angry mob of satanists is chasing me. I'll not stop running after I gave my heart to Jesus. Run now to pray later sort of thing.
    What I think is sad is that there is no devil. (apart from in the dude in this forum (and he's alright)) These acts are not inspired from outside. It's just the people. Oh they think they're into something but in the end it's all in their heads.
    Just shows how dangerous religion is.
    I'm glad the Christians calmed down during the last 100 odd years.
    Most religious people believe in the religion of their society. Fact.

I never discuss ideas that needs debate, I write about facts as reflected in the bible, so I never expect replies from my topics. That's why you can't debate what I wrote, but rather choose to debate me as a person.

I wish I was a street preacher but God refused to make me. I'll definitely take eggs for Jesus and I'm sure they don't mind!
    Again, you err... it's you who can't debate what you write. You wouldn't know a debate if it kicked you up your delusional tochas. Yet, that isn't my point - myBB isn't the vehicle for your sermons, it isn't intended as the mouthpiece of an individual, whether that individual spews crap or not.

Go start a blog, you're annoying...
    In the Age of Information
    ignorance is a choice

I never discuss ideas that needs debate, I write about facts as reflected in the bible, so I never expect replies from my topics.
    Then write a blog and direct your ilk to it. FFS

Then you are a puppet created and controlled by your own delusions.

Super Grandmaster

Thumbs down

well why do you write on a forum
    Normal people did not hear voices. Zane did.

Grandmaster

Satanism is just another religion siding on the extreme part of one duality. Though satanists for the most part will tell you they don't literally worship the devil.

Page 1 of 41 1 234511 ... LastLast