Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Pastel on Terminal server

Default Pastel on Terminal server

Hey guys,
    Has anyone setup pastel to work on terminal services?
    I have tried but I get it giving me errors when I try to log more than one person in at a time. Is it straightforward or quite a tricky thing?
    A computer programmer is someone who, when told to "Go to Hell", sees
    the "Go to", rather than the destination, as harmful."

Create a scheduled task to start the Pervasive database on system startup as an administrator. We had similar issues which was due to the database being run as the currently logged on user.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBSA View Post
    All I'm saying is that even idiots can pass metric in SA

Another issue that we discovered at work was how many seat licenses do you have.
    Character is how you treat those that can do nothing for you.

They have a bunch of licenses for the server. I should probably check to see if the licenses are installed properly too. Apparently Pastel recon it should be upgraded to Pervasive version 10 but with them you should always upgrade everything at least twice a year
    A computer programmer is someone who, when told to "Go to Hell", sees
    the "Go to", rather than the destination, as harmful."

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket-Boy View Post
    They have a bunch of licenses for the server. I should probably check to see if the licenses are installed properly too. Apparently Pastel recon it should be upgraded to Pervasive version 10 but with them you should always upgrade everything at least twice a year
    What version of TS are you using, and what is the error? TS/Citrix multi-user problems are usually easy to fix if you know what to look for....