Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: I don't believe it!

Angry I don't believe it!

I logged a call with the Neotel helpdesk about 2 weeks ago, which they promised would be attended to in 48 hours. Their helpdesk was down for a week(I probably dialled there number over 500 times in that week with no response), then it came up again(I COULDN"T ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT WHEN SOMEONE AT THE END OF A NEOTEL HELPLINE ANSWERED THE PHONE).

Now I phone nightly to find out who is attending to my call (97663), of course every time they look it up they claim someone will get back to me and they have no record of me escalating the call , mind you last time when I queried when somebody would get back to me they said they had no idea - how USELESS is that.

TO MY ABSOLUTE DISBELIEF I SEE THEIR CALL CENTRE IS DOWN AGAIN

Actually got through after only about 17 tries tonight....they still act as though it is the first time I have queried the call. Someone will get back to me shortly they say. Yeah right

LMAO. The are behaving like someone who owes you money or you lent something to them and they know you are looking for them and they are dodging your calls!!!

NEOTEL IS TRYING TO DODGE ALL SUPPORT CALLS hahaha

"Hi, you have reached Neotel. We are currently unavailable but please leave a message and we will get back to you... 'Imimently'."

Blog Entries

ask for reference numbers maybe?
    For more iAdvice head over to:
    http://iPhoneZA.co.za

iPhoneographers - Check out http://appleofmyi.co.za

Do they have their own lines installed or are they using TELKOM's, if they use TELKOM's lines, then this is their way of welcoming the competition.

I must thank all people that want to be the first to have the new shiny toy that does not always work properly. I'll wait for the next round.

On the lighter side call POSTNET - heard the advert if you think of NEOTEL, think POSTNET, maby you would have more sucsess.

Blog Entries

I gave up to call already!
    Former freedom fighter, now hero of the Republic, Sir Juliass Mallama was always telling the public: "I am not a joke, I am a jerk."
    What is ANC? Answer

A symptom of outsourcing your call-centre
    Stat manipulation WTL!!