Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Neotel supports lower interconnect rates, and wants savings passed on

Default Neotel supports lower interconnect rates, and wants savings passed on

Neotel supports lower interconnect rates

Neotel CEO says that role-players must make sure that consumers see savings from lower interconnect rates

Neotel CEO must make sure that they upgrade their coverage cause at the moment it's not good enough.

Blog Entries

Ajay Pandey - please shut your useless slimy trap until you have something useful to say.

That's rich coming from Neotel, considering that they're ripping their customers off. Their service should be for free because it doesn't work.

Neotel had the perfect opportunity to make an impact. But their service and internet speed seems worse than telkom's (according to forum posts and hellopeter). But at least they are supporting lowering of mtr,and that makes them better than voda/mtn atm, with regard to my perception of their brand image

He is only telling us what we want to here, to cover up that they dont have any services

I am willing to give NEOTEL a chance if they stop wasting time and seriously start pushing consumer services! They NEED SHOPFRONTS!!!

Everywhere!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicWazte View Post
    Ajay Pandey - please shut your useless slimy trap until you have something useful to say.
    Someone did not have enough coffee this morning?!
    Real Men Don't Rape! [Lead SA]
    Report rape and sexual abuse. You can SMS an anonymous tip-off to 32211. SMS charged at R1.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by McT View Post
    Someone did not have enough coffee this morning?!
    Yeah... that would be correct. Gotta tell wifey no more Milo... it just don't cut it...

What really pissed me off today was MTN

Quote Originally Posted by Weasley View Post
    He is only telling us what we want to here, to cover up that they dont have any services
    Added to that, people like him tend to climb on the soapbox of supporting the consumer very quickly if the "fight" looks like it will turn to the operators anyway.

Meaning, (from my perspective) it might look like they will drop interconnect rates but probably add some rates somewhere else OR not drop interconnect rates at all because the babies cried too much and he might know something is up.

So by using insider information, he can quicly spin Neotel into the "protector of the consumer's right"

"We support interconnect rates being dropped!"
    *no interconnect rates dropped*
    "Aw, we're sorry to hear that (not really) but we did support it!" (and so the wallets of the consumer falls open, or my original analogy, open falls the woman's legs and ready for some nice shafting action from the ******* guy)

Everything boils down to this and we as consumers are sick and tired of hearing it:

Companies are like men, who will do and say anything to get into your pants. They wrong you. You get pissed off and decide never to call them again (and start telling all your friends about this *******). Then he gets horny again. Apologizes profusely or promises he will change. Bam! Into your pants again for some more action only to shaft you again and leave you high and dry with several mouths to feed.

Come now. Tell me I'm wrong.

"Seacom promises...yadayadayada" <-- "No sorry not really"
    Last edited by guest2013-1; 15-10-2009 at 10:42 PM.