Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Adding Custom Logos in Pastel

Default Adding Custom Logos in Pastel

Hello

Does anybody know how to add custom logos in pastel. I would like to add a company logo to quotes and invoices. I am using Pastel My Business.

If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Post Adding a logo in Pastel

Go to Utility -> Forms designer -> File -> Open
    Then choose the doc you want to alter. It should lie on your local disk in a folder for your version of Pastel (eg. Xpress09) -> Custom.
    The docs you need to alter for printing and emailing invoices are:
    csdocpdfsp
    csdocsp

I'd like to know the name of the quotation template if you happen to come across some advice.

Okay, the file names are explained in Pastel Help under Forms designer. The file names I supplied apply to the quotation form as well.

Blog Entries

I hate Pastel!!!

hating Pastel that make 2 of us. My Pastel program keeps on loosing its logo picture .bmp. Does anybody have a bloody idea why it keeps on doing this. Now it does not even want to change or update the changes.

Step 1 Open Pastel
    Step 2 Go to Utility and select Form Designer
    Step 3 Open the file you want to amend (cinvcpdfsp.enz)
    Step 4 Right click on the picture you want to change and select properties
    Step 5 At the bottom right a screen will open. Browes under the picture file until you find the replacement picture.
    Step 6 Select new picture (logo) and save this file (cinvcpdfsp.enz) and exit form designer
    Step 7 Copy and paste the corrected file to your C drive Pastel and aswell to the Pastel Pervasive machine and all users.

Ok these are the steps given to me and I have done them 1000 of times, but when I PDF a Tax Invoice the logo is not there.?????? any ideas

Quote Originally Posted by MJS25 View Post
    hating Pastel that make 2 of us. My Pastel program keeps on loosing its logo picture .bmp. Does anybody have a bloody idea why it keeps on doing this. Now it does not even want to change or update the changes.

Step 1 Open Pastel
    Step 2 Go to Utility and select Form Designer
    Step 3 Open the file you want to amend (cinvcpdfsp.enz)
    Step 4 Right click on the picture you want to change and select properties
    Step 5 At the bottom right a screen will open. Browes under the picture file until you find the replacement picture.
    Step 6 Select new picture (logo) and save this file (cinvcpdfsp.enz) and exit form designer
    Step 7 Copy and paste the corrected file to your C drive Pastel and aswell to the Pastel Pervasive machine and all users.

Ok these are the steps given to me and I have done them 1000 of times, but when I PDF a Tax Invoice the logo is not there.?????? any ideas
    Try copying the picture into the custom folder and then selecting it. It might be that it is not picking up the file location.