Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Bit Torrent

Cool Bit Torrent

Open discussion about using Bit Torrent. The program is not illegal but the content is. Where can we find legal stuff to be downloaded?

Quote Originally Posted by brucel
    Open discussion about using Bit Torrent. The program is not illegal but the content is. Where can we find legal stuff to be downloaded?
    Thats quiet a broad statement.. "The content is illegal", even though we all know what you mean, unless a statement of this nature is very clearly worded it will invite many heated responces. Since the 'discovery' that WBS/Other ISP's shape P2P to non-effectiveness, many people are now discovering a that there are a crap load of methods, forums and other means to still download their illegal content on HTTP. By the same logic above, IE, Opera, Mozilla browsers are legal but the content isn't. Same with FTP. Many developers use torrents to distribute their products or demo's to save costs on bandwidth.

I suppose one could say that its in the intent of the person using the browser, client, FTP app. If you know the legal product you are looking for, search for it and the chances are good you will find it. If you browse through the contents of my HDD, you will not find a folder called "Legal Stuff" and "Illegal Stuff", you will need to look through the files. Thats the same with all the net.
    What do you want, you moon-faced assassin of joy?"

Londo to Vir in Babylon 5:"Born to the Purple"

And this isn’t exactly "news" discussion, I suggest a moving this to a more appropriate forum
    |_0

Grandmaster

agreed - send it to off topic

Super Grandmaster

Nasa would be a place to start. Careful, WorldWind is a 180MB d/l (http or BitTorrent)
    ADSL 4Mb & DG834GT | Ex-Iburst, Ex-Sentech
    MYBroadband.co.za - Your electronic condom against those unwanted telecom infections !

hmmm...wait till ant reads this

ant dont like illeagle (spell)

Well, an ill eagle is something to be taken care of, not delete...

CAPETOWN,I have a device,I see telkom/thread killa/neotel.mm
    Blog Entries

Default the bit the byte will i be aaiiht

Can any one give me a direct link to download bit torrent.I am frustrated at mirror sites and jargons i dont understand.I guess its not illegal to ask for this link ..dearly moderator please help me.
    here is a new members tip
    customwerkz hosted by domaincheap

I had a dj...dream

CAPETOWN,I have a device,I see telkom/thread killa/neotel.mm
    Blog Entries

You are the man....give me some love man.Gota smoke that sheeeet now
    here is a new members tip
    customwerkz hosted by domaincheap

I had a dj...dream

well...you could have just googled it

yea google would have done well

I.D. have torrents running to get the DoomIII demo and runfiles for linux...
    Other legal stuff can be linux distro's...have a look at almost ALL linux distro download pages you'll see a link to the .torrent file.

I would also reccomend the the Azureus Bittorrent client over other's...just try it... u'll see why

thank you all for your replies. You comment "If you browse through the contents of my HDD, you will not find a folder called "Legal Stuff" and "Illegal Stuff", you will need to look through the files. Thats the same with all the net." is no you won't find such folders. I think my idea was misunderstood.

please move to the appropriate section "off the topic".