Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast

Thread: Anyone out there who doesn't believe in evolution I can ridicule?

Default Anyone out there who doesn't believe in evolution I can ridicule?

So during my lunch break at home I was watching a documentary by Richard Dawkins where he makes the claim what 50% of the word still doesn't believe in evolution. Can there really be anyone that dogmatic and ignorant in this day and age ?

Discuss.

Spam
    Blog Entries

Go away!
    Really?

You can find rza here.

What be the point?
    DEL PythonFSi

Quote Originally Posted by Kage View Post
    Go away!
    Are you one of these doubters ? Care to explain how you could possibly doubt evolution ?

pity you have to ridicule others to prove a flawed concept to yourself. since you believe u come from apes go argue with them
    Rurapente
    -------------------------------------------
    If real is what you can download, watch, upload and see, then 'real' is simply Mweb Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Therooster View Post
    Are you one of these doubters ? Care to explain how you could possibly doubt evolution ?
    I'm gonna love this!

/waits
    DEL PythonFSi

Do you believe in evolution and reincarnation?
    There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by PythonFSi View Post
    What be the point?
    I just thought it would be amusing to hear this whack-jobs out as to why they doubt something like evolution. Do they think the world is flat too ?

its pointless to argue with someone like u, you're not looking for explanation, and arent gonna listen to a word anyone says.

Coffee time.
    Rurapente
    -------------------------------------------
    If real is what you can download, watch, upload and see, then 'real' is simply Mweb Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by moggie View Post
    Do you believe in evolution and reincarnation?
    Evolution yes. Reincarnation...well. I think if we study quantum physics no idea is ridiculous so I'll be open to someone convincing me, but currently no. I do like a lot of the philosophy in budhism though. Why ?

Quote Originally Posted by rurapente View Post
    its pointless to argue with someone like u, you're not looking for explanation, and arent gonna listen to a word anyone says.

Coffee time.
    Come on. I'm very interested in an explanation as to why evolution is wrong. If you have a better theory to explain the current state of nature it would be a shame not to here it. Come on, educate me.

Quote Originally Posted by Therooster View Post
    I just thought it would be amusing to hear this whack-jobs out as to why they doubt something like evolution. Do they think the world is flat too ?
    I love how you call people who don't believe in a theory ignorant. You seem like a close minded ignorant baboon yourself
    Intel 486 DX2 66MHz
    16MB RAM (4x4MB)
    Tseng 4000 1MB 256
    512MB HDD
    Creative Sound Blaster 16
    Creative Quad Speed CD-ROM
    14" Tatung VGA 800x600
    Windows 95

How would it affect you personally if someone comes along and said they don't believe in evolution?
    DEL PythonFSi

Quote Originally Posted by Toilet_Duck View Post
    I love how you call people who don't believe in a theory ignorant. You seem like a close minded ignorant baboon yourself
    Ok, you're not ignorant. Now tell me why it's wrong. I'd hate to know I believe in something that's wrong.

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast