Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CM690 gets an upgrade..

Grandmaster

Default CM690 gets an upgrade..

http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=6638

Damn! I want it Wish I could trade in my old one for a new one lol.

Anyone know where to get one?
    Last edited by Kuga; 07-01-2010 at 03:55 AM.
    ASRock Z68 Extreme 7 Gen3//2600k @ 4.6ghz //2 x 770 Gigabyte Windforce//240GB Corsair Neutron GTX//120GB OCZ Vertex 4//Corsair 16GB Dom GT 1866//
    [/URL]

Super Grandmaster

Looks good. But I'll be happy with my CM690 for a while. I added a 140mm fan underneath the DVD drive.
    #Occupy TK
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Sometimes, I just love your mind...
    T A N S T A A F L

atleast it's black inside, that's ftw
    [i7 920 D0 | Rampage II Extreme | 12GB Team Xtreem 2000MHz | 9TB | Odin GT 800w | GTX480 | Antec 1200 | T260 | KrK VXT6 | RME BabyFace |Snow Leopard]

Saw yesterday (on their site). Yummy.
    SouthBit Data Recovery - www.southbit.co.za
    Electronic Music
    PM me for cheap PC parts
    Quote Originally Posted by cableguy View Post
    Each account is allocated to only 1 x user.

wow that is nice....

Grandmaster

The Advanced version is so yummy.. Omw.. Heh. Wonder who will be importing them..
    ASRock Z68 Extreme 7 Gen3//2600k @ 4.6ghz //2 x 770 Gigabyte Windforce//240GB Corsair Neutron GTX//120GB OCZ Vertex 4//Corsair 16GB Dom GT 1866//
    [/URL]

Obviously the likes of Frontosa will seeing as they're one of the distributors.

Grandmaster

It's not that different, the external HDD dock would be useful though.
    To define recursion, we must first define recursion.

The back looks a lot different, and it looks a bit different on the sides. I am still happy with my CM690.

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by TheRift View Post
    Obviously the likes of Frontosa will seeing as they're one of the distributors.
    Can us plebs order directly from them?

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. View Post
    The back looks a lot different, and it looks a bit different on the sides. I am still happy with my CM690.
    I like the fact that it has the external hard drive docking bay feature and that the hard drive cage can be removed, as well as the front fan being able to be positioned anywhere. Most of the placement for fans has been upgraded to 140mm from the original 120mm.

They've also got pre-cut holes to better manage cables and there's a bit more room behind the motherboard. I have a CM 690 currently, and I can say I've tried to manage my cables to the best of my ability, but it's very hard. The right side panel struggles to fit on properly with the mess of cables behind the motherboard..

I'd gladly sell my 690 to get the advanced version of this.
    [/URL]

Grandmaster

*Starts buffering*

Thanks. I looked yesterday for video reviews and didn't find any. Heh.
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Kuga View Post
    Can us plebs order directly from them?
    Unfortunately, no. They have signed up many once-off buyers in the past, but it looks like they're going to go through the same process other distributors have.

There are quite a few on this forum, including myself, who run reseller businesses and will be willing to order one for you when they arrive.

You can ofcourse also keep an eye on pcint.co.za as they have excellent pricing and perhaps it pops up for less than elsewhere, just remember to factor in the shipping costs if you are not nearby.

These things are always cheaper expensive when they first arrive, so I wouldn't jump on it as soon as it lands.
    Last edited by TheRift; 07-01-2010 at 08:33 PM.

Grandmaster

Unfortunately, no. They have signed up many once-off buyers in the past, but it looks like they're going to go through the same process other distributors have.

There are quite a few on this forum, including myself, who run reseller businesses and will be willing to order one for you when they arrive.

You can ofcourse also keep an eye on pcint.co.za as they have excellent pricing and perhaps it pops up for less than elsewhere, just remember to factor in the shipping costs if you are not nearby.

These things are always cheaper when they first arrive, so I wouldn't jump on it as soon as it lands.
    Ah that sucks. Well if you can get hold of it send me a PM please. I'll also keep a look out on pcint.

Your last sentence makes no sense?
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Kuga View Post
    Your last sentence makes no sense?
    This is because I type faster than I think. ISDN hands, 14.4 brain, you know.

I meant these things are always "expensive" when they arrive and not "cheaper" as I said.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast