Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Mtn FastLink Software

Question Mtn FastLink Software

Hi All

If someone could help me with this id be very greatful. I have a Dell laptop with a built-in broadband card. Ive always been using Vodacom 3g on it but ive noticed i dont get good signal at my house. I also noticed that my phones MTN 3g signal is great. So i wana try MTN prepaid 3g on my laptop at home. Problem is i can seem to find the MTN software, and i have tried googling. The huawei software doesnt pick up my modem. And the mtn service people ( who probably dont know what im talking bout) tell me i have to buy a mtn modem to use mtn 3g. Is that really the case? cause vodacom 3g works fine.

Please help. MTNDD?

D...

You should be able to use the dashboard supplied by Dell, or the manufacturer of your 3G modem, with any network.

You should definitely be able to use almost any SIM card. Unless your built-in modem is network locked (which is unlikely). Where did you get your laptop from ???

Search for R216764 if you have the 5520 modem. Otherwise just download the correct software from support.dell.com
    Some days it's not even worth chewing through the restraints!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave101 View Post
    You should definitely be able to use almost any SIM card.
    Unless he is using the Vodafone Mobile Connect software.