Axxess was founded some 15 years ago by Franco Barbalich, who still remains part of the privately owned company with its head office in the beautiful coastal city of Port Elizabeth. Google it, you will see it on the map!
Our core business is to sell and support simple and affordable ADSL Internet services to the broader South African consumer and SME markets.
Through hard graft and innovation, Axxess has been fortunate enough to gain significant market share to date, and is proud to be one of the 4 largest independently owned ISP’s in South Africa.
Axxess employs 54 absolutely weird and wonderful people, and tries to foster an environment conducive to imagination, innovation and service excellence. Our newly built, world-class office building is testament to the culture we would like to foster in employees, to live our Corporate Identity of being the Fun, Fantastic and Fabulous Internet Company! So you can well imagine the energetic and vibrant culture we have combined with an incredible sense of team work and ownership within the company.
Creating new, affordable and sustainable Internet services for the consumer and SME markets is what drives our fun culture, and sense of innovation. Having launched an industry first of Prepaid Vouchers through retail channels like Pick & Pay and Engen, is sentiment to that innovation. We continue to live and thrive in this culture.
We operate a fully managed 24/7 Technical Support Call Centre in order to offer our clients peace of mind that there is always a wacky (but knowledgeable) person available to assist them. Being there for our clients is of utmost importance to Axxess, and we continue to invest in new systems to help us give our clients the Axxess experience.
- To be the leading Internet service provider in South Africa
- To continuously strive to meet and/or exceed our valuable customer’s needs and expectations
- To continue bringing new services to the market that make a difference to our clients
- To create a working environment that fosters great thought through leadership, happy clients, flexible innovation and the greatest place to work in South Africa
- To live, being the Fun, Fantastic and Fabulous Internet Service Provider